Chapter 4- Cotton Candy

Come out o Atlanta's Wine Down Wednesday. We have special guests coming and the loved Avelin Djourne .

Me? Me? ..Me?! I'm a nobody , I'm just a girl all the guys know around for being tha5 business lady who dated Jeff Teague. Well, this woman doesn't date anymore, since the only men I seem to attract or sports players there's no purpose for me to go for a relationship.

"Madam , I could only get your company to star on 50,000.. We can't afford to waste money on some sports film."

"Look, Jeffery , if its not what I demanded don't cone in here telling me about it. " I just called the man in for a food order and he vents the bad news. He's lucky he's been working for me for a while and anyone would kill to have his job. The pay, the sight and attention of mine. Please, I can't even get married without the guy being obsessed with my money.

"I'm sorry Ma'am. What would you like to eat today."

" I have a sweet tooth. I want the steak and fish doesn't matter Japanese style. I want some cotton candy so have Maria go down to the carnival and buy me some oh.. I want some fried oreos too."

"Don't get mad at me for going against your diet.x He tapped the menu in his hand and walked out. I swear this man can say smart remarks, but I let them slide.

I finished the folios and the article for Saturdays event. A couple of journalists emailed me about joining our works together . its not hard to be me, I just write what I see and feel and the obvious results .

*** In The Lobby***

"well Hello , Aug long time no see. You two back on the same foot or did you guys stop being friends?" Alyssa smirked seizing his frame.

"Well, I know she's still waiting for daddy to come. " His head turned back when he'd seen Maria walking in with loads of cotton candy.

"Hey Miss Martinez . Let me guess she's a week off and has a sweet tooth." Maria covered her face and rushed to the elevator.

"Aug, you should filter . Look, I'll trust you to behave, this time don't make it months to come back. Your charm seems to work for a month or less." She handed him a key and watched him run to the elevator before it closed.

He begged the candy from Maria and took the office key . She ran to the back crying from his harsh words. Although English was her second language she adapted to the urban tone.

Hmm

August thought to himself.
What goes well with cotton candy.

.... Honey.

"Room Service." He squealed his voivoice.

Not the devil himself

"Come in retard." She moved the papers from her desk and closed out her email. August whipped the door open causing her tea to shake.

" You miss me?" He handed her the candy. She stood mesmerized by his fresh lining and ended up grabbing the actual candy.

" Do I need to call security?" A small smile grew on her face as he made his way closer.

"No, but you can call my name ." He laughed sitting on the corner of her desk.

"Since you're here. Can you grab some honey from my closet.?" The sparkle in her eye turned him on and you could see him growing below.

**AVES POV**

I couldn't let him leave without leaving a mark , nevertheless him leaving would end the weeks of stress I'd encounter without him.

Office was soacious and cold , glass and gold. Just like me. I'm easy to break, but when August comes around I feel like a woman. I'm the one he tells his darkest secrets, the only one his mom speaks to, I just hate how we butt heads like a divorcing couple.

He walked over to me on the couch with the honey I requested.

"Thanks honey."

"You love wearing tight dresses when I'm around. "

He sat by me . I began pouring the honey in my tea, but my mind couldn't concentrate on it. Was too bust daydreaming about the sex we had his last visit.

I moaned loud when the hot tea poured on my lap.

"Look, just don't bother me about it.". Embarrassing!

I stood up and felt his hands grab my waist. He slowly unzipped my dress and fingered down my back. His hands rubbed towards her front massaging her body with his.

He gave hickeys to her skin making her body shiver for attention. She turned around facing his shirtless body and felt for the Armour he wore.

"Don't worry about the couch." She whispered and fell on his lap straddling him. They grind to a beat reaching quarters. The heat rises and soon before anything Aug made his way inside . her creams ran down his meter and they reached climaxes with the soft touch of a groan.

They used honey as a prop and more than half of their body was an edible arrangement.

"Just like candy" His trigger words which shot her instincts to reveal the freak.

**editing soon** */*I wrote on many days so it may be confusing.