cont. Wherever ,Whatever

. I held her hand helping her stand in front of me.

" Come on ." We jogged to the the bridge and watched the surfing competition go on. I picked her up on my back and shed rest her head on my shoulder. 

We walked to the parking lot holding hands and I don't think she realized how much she opened up to me.

" You're amazing Alex..... Maybe we could spend some more time together as adults... Dinner , wine night out in the sky scrapers naming stars."

"Babe, it doesn't matter where we go, I'm still learning the city ." The sparkle in her smile ecplofd with more blushes.

". Are you hungry? I'm hungry.. I'm thirsty too! My sweet tooth is kicking in.. Let's go to the carnival my treat."  Idk what drug kicked in but she spoke too fast. Like any man, I nodded and agreed. We agreed to meet there after her shower, but I followed her close to her gated him.

She must make some big bills, my apartment may be the size of her garage

At the carnival we shared a serving of fried oreos and rode some rides. We took our freezies on the ferris wheel and things started to slow down.

"So , you enjoyed your night? " She was leaning on me .

"Of course! You're a pretty and nice woman after all.. At your job you were acting bratty, " She told me to keep it so I did

" I agree. Sorry." She looked up at me blinking with pouting lips. "Forgive me?"

I could only smile. If she was my girlfriend, we would've been making out in the middle of the air on a carnival ride.

" You have permission to.".

That's all I needed to hear.

"