First Day

**Aug**

I could be getting some bomb from ole girl but she ain't calk me because she "seen me with a girl dancing in me." Bihh, you stalking me when we don't go out. She's so direct like she owns everything.

All this with a maid ,this unknown woman I can't stop thinking of and this annoying girl who's acting bipolar with my lines.

I needed a smoke so I went to the porch to puff some. Doctors told me to back away from all the stoner lifestyle but they don't go through what I go through everyday. I'm a yungin let me live .

"August?" I heard a soft voice from downstairs. I walked to see Major looking lost as ever.

"Hey beautiful, The cleaning stuff is in the kitchen I bought you one of those cleaning bibs and some glove so you don't getcha nails messed up." I was serious but I guess she heard something funny.

"Aug, my job is to supply and just clean... Have you eaten breakfast?" She held up a bag of CFA and a cup of orange juice.Something about this girl, her smile just makes abnigga feel some type a way.

"Awh baybeh you didn't have to get me anything.Come up August don't bite." She handed me the bag and the drink.

"Have you eaten? Did you do something to it?" She was laughing but I was serious.Most murderers are disguised with masks and her smile was one.

"Look ..August, There's just one issue with the contract.. It said that I have to live here."

"Yeah, your room can behind the kitchen downstairs or across from mine." She said it like my place was just dirty.

" My job requires me to work at night. I don't think you'd like me just leaving and coning back in the middle of the night." She was sounding hysterical.

"You acting like you're in à crazy relationship ." Her face showed no expression,but I could tell she was hiding something.

She changed the subject to the house so I showed her around and she started working.

I had to leave for the studio in an hour and I need her to lock the house for me.

**********

I could've told him,bit then he'll think I'm some chick who searches for attention.

I was wiping down the counters are we talked about his female visitors in hotels.

"What do you expect for her to do, dress as a football plater and wear a mask.... I mean cone on, let a girl breath she just wanted to be cared for." Feltvhus eyes burning through mg back and I knew I just caused SK many questions to arise.

"Funny , I seen this fine chick wearing what you said."

.He chuckled does he know I'm hiding this?

"Ha!What was she a stripper?" I walked past him leaving him in shock. Lissa might be wrong, maybe if I just tell him he won't be that judging .

He caught my waist and pulled me back to him.

"And she smells just like you."

"Like bleach pine sole and windex?" He's going to work for an answer

"No like whatever soft honey,flowery,sugar cane whatever that sweetness and sexy ass smell you have ."

" If she wears that much perfume she's probably not a stripper , don't strippers smell like cosmetics and struggle?" I was the worst at eye contact so I just started washing the mirror in the hall.

"Major, you not hiding your night job from me are you?"

I was over the topic.

"Look August, can we STOP talking about that?!" I didn't mean to yell.His smirk was scarying me ,especially when he started walking to me.

My mind raced with mixed emotions and I just wanted to rid myself from his attention. He had me pinned against the wall and he started kissing on my like he did at the club.

"You are her ? " He spoke in between kisses . He moved up my neck and looked me in my eyes .

"Yes August I am Alise." I didn't understand his curiosity in finding out what I did. Its not like I was a prostitute or drug dealer.

" You ain't gotta hide from me baybeh, I like your hustle ,but you don't have to keep doing it if you don't feel safe." We've only known each other for three days and he was getting to my mind.

"If I quit I lose my apartment"

"If you lost it all tomorrow you'll have a place here."

"I can't stay here August you don't understand." I moved from his reach and grabbed my keys.

" Maij I know what the streets like the industry like. I ain't new to that world , I'm just tryna help you out "

" I can't leave .Because... Because I can't." With that I ended my first day .

Dwight would kill me if I left without a valid reason , especially if I was basically leaving for a man business or not.