Preview

My name is Major Alisa Moreno , I'm 22 years old and I am a hardworking college graduate. I attended UCLA but ended up coming back to Atlanta because of the businesses that fit my interest. My job is .. quite interesting,but I still can use some extra money. One of my friends told me to put myself on the web as a maid. You should've seen the face I gave her.. a MAID? A Maid!

I worked at night so if someone does find my information, I need to work to later than 5 hour prior to my night job .

Now, I was just getting my nails done,since Malissa was rocking with me today.

I yelled at the Chinese woman who stuck me with the scraper.

"I no fix yo feet if you keep moving! You scare my costumers." She began ranting in her home language and knowing how crazy lissa is,she started arguing with the lady.

I payed for both of us and looked at my phone. It was 2 and I seemed to be getting emails about some Job Opportunity

" Lissa, did you really put me on that maid site? " She grabbed my phone from my hand before driving off.

" Yes I did, open it. it's not like I'm going to let you work in the hood." My hands weren't dry yet and looking at at my phone about being a MAID wasn't important. I have to work later on and this shall not be on my mind.

"Listen Lissa, listen, I have to work can you just drop me off there?" I ended our debate about if this "opportunity" would help me.

"Give it a chance.. by the way you meet the guy tomorrow." She drove off from the club's parking lot.

I was a stripper for Dwight Howard. Not personally but he'd always be the one I'd give dances to at his club, Night Stand (Gentleman's Club). I wasn't the type to go home with guys and actually have one night stands for reasons 1.I wasn't a hoe . 2.That wasn't apart of my contract. 3. Dwight wouldn't let me ,because he's actually a childhood friend.

I worked to closing and then noticed this cutie looking at me from across the room.

"One of your hoes walkin' over here." Dwight  laughed while drying a glass.

"Well, Ma.. I couldn't help but acknowledge you tonight. You're pretty and sum ..can I leave with your digits?" This nigga.

I looked at D who looked at the man who looked at me and I didn't need an audience right now.

"Uhm... Sure. " I grabbed his phone and gave my number. I watched him weave with a couple of guys and the other girls mugged me on their way back to the locker room.

"So you know what's up with dudes like him" Although I didn't know the man from anywhere! He seemed to be very interesting.

"He may not be so bad after all." I sighed to myself before grabbing NY things to go home. I have less than 8 hours to sleep,wake up and dress to impress this person I'm supposed to be working for.

************

I accepted the application request and emailed the person my address. I need to at least get downstairs looking decent, plus if I hire this lady she's going to be the one cleaning everything else.

"Anthony! Wake up boy! The lady's coming over don't have none of your thotiannas running around naked." This Woman!

"No Mah , there be no chicas running round here. I cleaned downstairs and it's not like she's gonna see something extravagant. I'm barely home anyways." I don't know why mom would just move in so she could clean and cook for me.

"No, cause when you get married mama ain't holdin ya hand."

I was singing from my album when the doorbell was rung.

"Damn, a nigga can't get ready yet." I whispered to the floor. I opened the door to see this angelic, beautiful female with long curly hair . She wasn't skinny but she wasn't snicker bar thick she was more like a coke bottle ...

"Hello, I'm Major Moreno, I've applied as a maid for Mr..August..Alsina?" I can't believe she doesn't know who I am. I just stood watching her take in the view before I suggested her to come in.

"Just sit right there on the couch ma.Let me go get a short or sum.. You thirsty?" She turned to me and nodded no. That was fine,but I know she was feeling some type of way with my chest all out.

"So, tell me about yourself." I sat pulling the tank over my head.

She turned her phone screen off before looking back at me. She was quiet but she looks like one if those ivy league college girls who can turn a party up.

"Well, I have my Masters in Journalism and I'm a certified nurse.I was born In Cali but resigned here with some good friends and few family members.. I have one job already but its at late nights only and I like taking time to listen to jazz music."

My brain yawned but was sparked again when I heard late nights only.. What could she possibly do only at night ?

"What do you do at your other job?" Her eyes widened..

" Uhm... I'm a choreographer and manager for a quite large industry

" She wasn't specific ,but I knee that I could ask her later about it.

"Okay, you got the job, you seem like an independent woman..smart..working..goal oriented.. Do you know who I am.?" She didn't give me all the attention I expected.The first time J tried this the girl was going on and on about us being together I had to get a restraint order against her.

"Haha, August Alsina..that's what the oaorr said, are you famous or something I see a lot of.. -- You're that guy from the BET Awards. You sung that ." I watched her move her head and try to hum my song.

We talked for hours

We laughed our eyes out on the couch and instinct made her stand up when her phone beeped for 8 o clock.

"Ma why you just jump up like that." I reached her hand and stood up in front of her.

"I .. I have to go ..to work."

"You not trying to hide abuse are you? I don't mind sticking for a stranger especially if its and girl and one of my workers." I stepped closer she stepped back.. I had to let her leave, I guess she didn't have time for that. I could definitely use a drink.. Might as well leave out to the club.