Chapter 1: A Strange Place

I woke up feeling the soft grass beneath me and what looked to be a forest, I look at my left arm to see a type of implant, as I stood up I saw a small blue slime coming towards me, I crouch and was about to poke the slime when all of the sudden I hear a voice behind me.

[A/N: This how the implant looks like]

???: STOP, DON'T TOUCH IT!!!

I stopped, stood up, and looked behind me to see a man aiming a wooden bow at me, he then shot an arrow which I dodge hitting the slime, dropping some gel.

???: are you, ok sir?

Me: yea I am ok, who are you?

Scott: my name is Scott, yours?

Me: I'm Nick, can you tell me why you didn't want me to touch the slime

Scott: slimes are made from an acidic liquid, if you touch the slime your finger would have dissolved

Me: oh well thanks

Scott: no problem

I picked up the gel that the slime dropped but as I picked it up the implant started to glow, then the gel just turned into dust I, decided to tap the implant it started to glow again, and before I knew it some sort of menu opened up with three options.

Inventory

Skill Tree

Crafting

I taped on the option that says inventory then a text popped up saying, do you want to access the inventory?  I hit yes and a square appeared I then realized that the gel was there with 3 other items, a copped short sword, pickaxe, and ax. I hit the ax and then an ax materialized in front of me.

Scott: How did you do that?

Me: It's very hard to explain

Scott: well I recommend you build a house before the zombies devour us

Me: wait this place has zombies!?

Scott: yes it does now please, build a house

I decided to do as Scott requested I gathered some wood and built a house also killing a few slimes in the process and crafting myself a wooden sword I also killed a lot of wulfrum creatures dropping some scrap metal, I also spotted a nearby cave. When I was done with the house it was 7: 30 Scott when rushing inside the house and wished me good luck I didn't know what he was talking about when a hand from the ground emerged and grabbed my leg I quickly cut off the hand, I looked around to see I was surrounded by zombies 12 to be exact. I took out my wooden sword and prepared for a fight. 

Me: dam, you guys look UGLY!!!

Zombie: GHAAA!!!

One zombie came running at me I swung to the head of the zombie, slicing its head in half, I kicked another zombie to the ground and stomped his head, making his brains spill out, I then proceeded to drop kick 2 zombies making the other zombies behind them fall to the ground.