Chapter 4: Deadly seahorse

Me: so that is the reason.

A giant, brown-looking seahorse came out of the nest. Its skin looked like dried-up land, spikes coming out of his back, sharp claws at the end of each arm, terrifying black eyes, and a radiating blue light coming out of its mouth. The creature screeched and dashed at me, I doge the dash but then the creature hit me with its tail knocking all the air out of me.

-50

I took out my bow and shot it but the creature spits four water blast out of its mouth  I blocked all the projectiles with my sword then the creature came swinging its left arm towards me I blocked it with my sword but the creature grabbed me with its tail and started squeezing all the life out of me. I swung my sword at the creature but its skin was hard as titanium it then looked at me and started charging up a water blast, I took out my wand of sparking and threw a spark at his mouth making him screech in pain and drop me. I took a few steps back and took out my bow again this time instead of aiming for the body I aimed for its mouth the creature rushed towards me. I shoot five arrows at the creature but he blocked them all with his arm and nearly hit me. 

The creature started charging up another water blast and being the smart person I am instead of taking my sword out to block the projectiles I tried to block them with my bow. When the creature shot the four water blasts I shot three arrows and all of them missed the blast and hit the creature while all of the water blasts hit me. 

-42

I then realized I had some lesser healing potion that I used.

+50

I shot another arrow at the creature and it hit the mouth causing him to screech in pain and take a few steps back, the creature then proceeded to jump and almost land on top of me but the shockwave of the impact caused me to fall back.  When I stood up four water blasts were coming my way I took out my sword and blocked them all afterward the creature came rushing at me and tried to spilt me in half but I dodge the hit and threw a spark at the creature and then I shot an arrow making the arrow engulf in flames, increasing the damage of the arrow. When the arrow hit the creature smoke was coming out of his mouth and it screeched even louder than before. I cracked my knuckles and took out my sword and in a matter of milliseconds the creature was in front of me, with his arm, he send me flying to the left tumbling across the sand.

-60

Me: THE HELL?! FROM WHERE DID YOU GET THE MASSIVE POWER BOOST?!

The creature then jumped and almost turned me into a pancake, as I stood up the creature was charging a water blast I prepared myself for the incoming water blast, and instead of four blasts, six blasts came towards me. It was hard to dodge them since there were more than before but with sheer luck, I dodge them all. I then drank another lesser healing potion.

+50

I then took out my bow and short an arrow at the creature. The creature broke the arrow in half but one of the pieces of the arrow hit the creature in the eye making it screech in pain and anger even do the screeches are totally the same I am somehow able to tell them apart. The creature looked at me and he does not seem to happy. The creature rushed at me and when I tried to dodge, it hammered me to the ground.

-47

the creature raised his arm and was about to finish me off when all of a sudden a fireball hit the creature, changing his attention from me to, Akbar?

Akbar: HEY, over here you big pile of oversized dirt!!!

The creature rushed at Akbar and did an X slash with his arms but Akbar jumped on top of his arms and shot a fireball down his throat making the creature give one last screech in pain before dying. Akbar then walked over to me and helped me to stand up.