Chapter 5: Human Kingdom

After walking back from the desert I decided to make a pit stop at the base. When I got there I saw Scott outside with a campfire, cooking a fish.

Me: I am back Scott!

Scott: Nick, thank the gods you are here!!!

Me: Did something happen?

Scott: Yea something did happen, you did not make a kitchen so I had to hunt and cook on a campfire food, I had to sleep on the floor because you did not add a bed to the house, and for god's sake you forgot to add a bathroom, I smell like dog crap!

I took a deep breath realizing my mistake.

Me: Scott I want you to wait here, I will be right back.

*Timeskip to 3 AM*

I am finally done with remodeling the house, now the house was three-time bigger than what it was before. I added everything Scott requested with 4 more bedrooms and a basement that has all my crafting stations and my bed. When Scott entered the new house he was amazed and immediately went to his room and fell dead on his bed. I decided to do the same and slept till morning.

The next morning I told Scott that I was going to the human kingdom but before I left I received a message saying.

Ralf the merchant has arrived 

I then saw a man with a white beard, a light brown coat, jeans, black shoes, and a light brown hat he seemed to be looking for someone.

Me: Um, sir can I help you?

Ralf: Ah, there you are, allow me to introduce myself I am Ralf the best merchant in the whole world.

Me: I am Nick

Ralf: Nice to meet you, Nick.

Me: Nice to meet you too Ralf, you said you are the best merchant in the world?

Ralf: Yes that is right, I sell a variety of items that you will never find in any other shop.

Me: So, what do you sell exactly?

Ralf: Follow me

I follow Ralf into one of the rooms that I build, and he redecorated the room completely and claim it is his room/shop, he did not even ask me first before moving in.

Ralf: Now the items I have available are a mining helmet, piggy bank, iron anvil, bug net, copper pickaxe and ax, torches, lesser healing potion, lesser mana potion, wooden arrows, shuriken, bottle, wormhole potion, ultrabright torch, and ropes.

Me: That is it?

Ralf: What do you mean, that is it?! you will never find anyone else selling these items, and at a price so low too!

Me: Wait these items have higher prices?

Ralf: Yes, a lesser healing potion usually costs around fifteen silver and I am selling them at three!!

That price is still low but I won't say anything so he does not raise the prices.

Ralf: You should appreciate that I am selling at a low price.

Me: I want fifteen lesser healing potions.

Ralf: MY ENTIRE STOCK?!

Me: You can make more, right?

Ralf: Of course, I can make more but it is time-consuming!

Me: Well, I still want fifteen lesser healing potions.