chapter 9: Slippery Shinobi

It was a huge blue slime wearing a crown with ruby, emeralds, and sapphire, there was a ninja inside the giant slime, which was surprising since I remember Scott telling me that slimes are made from acidic liquid. I did not have much time to think since the slime jumped at me, I dodged and with my boomstick shot it. The Giga slime did not even flinch it just spawned two smaller slimes with spikes that they shot at me. I dodge the spikes and almost got squished flat, I shot both of the spiked slimes and then shot again the Giga slime, but the same thing happened, he spawned more spiked slimes. suddenly a small health bar appeared with the image of a slime with a crown next to it, that must be the health of the Giga slime. The slime had... 

Me: 2800 HEALTH?!

The Giga slime jumped, I dodge the hit and started running away from the Giga slime, and believe it or not, he actually disappeared! I took a  deep breath and started relaxing until I saw small blue particles below me, I took a few steps back, and then the Giga slime appeared below where the blue particles first appeared. He must have the power to teleport below his target when he is too far away, this complicates things more, I can't go to the human kingdom to ask for help since he will obliterate anything in his path. took out both of my guns and prepared for battle. The Giga slime jumped I dodge the hit and shot both of my guns making the Giga slime spawn more spiked slimes. I ignored the spiked slimes since their accuracy was trash and focused more on the Giga slime. The Giga slime was easy to dodge since his only attacks were teleporting and jumping. But the number of spiked slimes was starting to get overwhelming since everywhere I walked spiked slimes appeared. I checked how much health the Giga slime had and... I only did 20 damage, I must try a different approach. I put away my revolver and created a fire saw. With the fire saw, I killed all of the spiked slimes while with the boomstick  I dealt damage to the Giga slime.  I put my boomstick away and, with all my strength, created a fire kusarigama with a spiked ball at the end of the chain.

[ A/N: I changed the name of the skill magic saw to magic morphing]

I started spinning the kusarigama and threw it at the Gige slime. My shot missed because it teleported, I quickly dodge the hit and with the spiked ball I hit the Giga slime. I noticed the Giga slime now is spawning 4 spiked slimes instead of 2. I started spinning the kusarigama again and got close to the Giga Slime making the Giga Slime take a lot of damage. I threw kusarigama at the Giga slime but something demoralizing happened, a waraxe cut the chain of my fire kusarigama, and the only person who I know that can do that is...

Lord Grog: Hello again human

There he was, Lord Grog, without one arm and a bullet in his head.

Me: I thought I killed you?!

Lord Grog: Well you clearly did not, but I must hand it to you, fighting one of the many lords of this land. 

Me: many lords like you?

Lord Grog: NO YOU BUFFON, I thought the humans were actually smart after you defeated me. But that does not matter right now what matters right now is that I am going to kill you.

Me: last time you said that I defeated you.

Lord Grog: yes that is true but will you be able to kill me after this lord hands me some of his strength.

Me: what?

Lord Grog turned around facing toward the Giga slime and started talking to it.

Lord Grog: GREAT KING SLIME, I ASK OF YOU TO LEND ME YOUR STRENGTH SO I AM ABLE TO DEFEAT THIS BUFFON.

King slime stood there and threw some slime at Lord Grog, what surprised me tho was the fact that Lord Grog was not dissolving if not the slime was morphing with him. His armor now looked brand new and had some spikes, his waraxe now was longer and double-edged. And all of his wounds recovered quicker than usual and his arm was now blue.