TEJU KA NAAMKARAN

I leave from Siddhivinayak, and don't know why but i started following her. She was helping an old aunty cross the road, then she  played with small kids who were asking alms, as we got  closer  to station she went towards kabootarkhana and gave food to kabootar.
I was smiling, looking at her, the wall so high I had build around me in  which I only allowed my family and Omi to enter, she was breaking them.
A small actions by her was pulling me towards her, in a city of dreams where everyone is in a hurry, she is removing time for others  i wanted to see her i had to see her, but only her back was visible, her hair curled and settled properly, her waist so small it could fill in my hand but the most mesmerizing was her laughter. I saw her buy bouquet of roses and don't know which it pinched my heart,  but they were yellow so no boyfriend. And I smiled sheepishly. She entered station and I followed her and started crossing the crowded bridge. She was running that man, i know he pushed her deliberately i wanted to grab him n knock his shit out of him but her bouquet came flying towards me and I grabbed it, she turned but gave a look and ran towards the train. Wait she is the same rude girl from resturant, yes she is the same one but she was so polite to that aunty, smallest kiddo with kids, in my thoughts I stood there on that bridge shocked with good set of yellow roses in my hand.
Baju la ho, by someone bought me back to my own world away from her. And wait what I was standing on one of the busiest station without ticket when I have my own car. I sprinted towards the car, I was driving with roses settled properly on my front seat. Those eyes, there is something in it.
Why m I getting attracted to her eyes.
Every signal I saw her standing and glaring me with those eyes. Who is she., why is she affecting me so much.
My brain had stopped working its as if my legs automatically controlled break n accelator wheel was moving on its own in the direction it wanted. After parking my car

Omi: Karan you here, u had to go home why u came here
K: huh
O: Why r u here
K : Whhatt this my studio too
I went inside changed my clothes pick out a canvas and there she was glaring at me.
(Yes he had drawn her that day itself she had occupied his thoughts but today it was different.)

I kept on staring at her

I kept on staring at her. After that night I had promised myself not to go that way but today she is pulling me towards her.
K: Who is she. What's her name. Oh rabba milla de Sirf ek wari.
I shouted so loudly that omi came running. He thought I am in my zone but here he saw me smiling instead of crying he stood behind me clicked a pic and the flash bought me back to my studio.
Omi: Yeh andda kain hai
K blushing repeated : Andaa, her name is andda for now.

Omi staring at me:Karan I am happy you are back. After that night I have never seen u forget drawing but even admiring someone else's drawing and this sketch its so real I don't know who is she but bhai I am thankful to her she has returned you to you.

That night, I hated that night. 9th January 2020, the day when my whole life turned upside down I hate that day.......

......................................................................

I know its a small chapter but I promise next one will be big and what happened on that night why Karan hates it soo much

And a thank you for ur live but i would appreciate if your love would increase in terms of stars and comments. It will help me to write more.