Hints.......

Splaaash

It was Omi. He pulled Karan and Teja apart.

O: Chal nikal bahar pool Mein se
K: Haan but usko
O: Arshita Teju ko andhar Aa kar sambhal
K: Oh shit Thanks Omi galati karne se rok diya she was drunk i toh didn't have so much. Ki kar baitha Mein..
P: Koi na koi chakkar nai
A:I am taking Teju to room can jessy u help me in changing her and making her rest

Jessy and Arshita took Teju to her room. The changed her into small shorts and tee and made her sleep. Teju was talking which made both of them awkward. They came to the terrace where Karan was sitting on one side with sulking face and rest also with grim faces it was Omi who was doing the talks.

O: Aur kar 3-5 kuch galat ho haya hota toh....
And Karan tu usse pyaar karta hai but how could you line cross ho jati she would have died of guilt. Tujhe uske dil Mein apne liye jagah banani hai ki gawani hai.

Karan looked down like a small child whose father was shouting at the him.

He knew he was going to make a big mistake and Omi stopped him from doing that but more that he was worried about Tejus reaction she was completely drunk and shouldn't misunderstand him.

K: Nahi Omi you are right and thanks for stopping me... I have taken a decision till the time Teju doesn't clear her thoughts regarding me I will maintain distance from her

J: Uddi laud nahi

K: ki

A: Teju confessed to Rahul she is falling for you.. She was apologizing him. And she was like Rahu I love you no one can take your place in my life but Karan he is standing a step behind you. I have given him chottu sa place in my life. I hope you are not angry

Pra: That means Tai loves you Jiju

O: That we all know but when she will be sober, her heart and mind will again start fighting and Karan u maintaining distance will be wrong lets see how she reacts after waking up and then decide. If you will maintain distance she might misunderstand everything.

Karan again nodded.

A: Chalo bahut khali sabne dant keys eat.

Karan was still thinking when Jessy sat next to him

J: Oye soch na kuch nahi hoga she loves you its just her  brain is not ready to accept wohi toh karana hai chal change kar mood.....
And phut sochte hai Iss madam ke hints ko kaise use karein

Karan smiled but our over thinker was in his own mood. He had already assumed she will hate him after getting up fcuk why did he drank so much. But it was not the drinks it was she who made him do......

And with those thoughts it was night today no one went to the beach so it was decided the will explore cashew orchard. Since Teju was still sleeping, Karan decided to stay behind. And he was in no mood to enjoy after today's incident. No one forced him also. He sat facing the pool on the living room and still lost in thoughts when someone tapped his shoulders.......

T: Sab kidhar hai
K: All went out for a walk, you fine
T: Hmm and btw Thanks Omi for stopping from doing the mistake I will just have water my head is spinning
K: You sit here and relax I will get something
And with that he went to kitchen he made strong black coffee and mixed a nice sandwich with the help of the cook for Teju.
He made Teju drink the coffee.

T: Bahut karwi hai
K: But abhi ke liye perfect hai
And have sandwich also stomach le liye thik hai
T:Hmm
K:Tejasswi I am sorry. It was not the drinks I can handle them. I promise nothing happened., and I will take care from next time if you want I will leave.... No i should leave from here i shouldn't be spoiling your vacation.
T: Ku
K(Cutting Teju in between) : No i am sorry tell others i left that is better for us. And please remain friend with me.

Saying so he left for his room., leaving her behind. She followed him to his room.

T:You want to go, I won't stop you but go in the morning it's just a request. If you love me you would stay for the night and if you want to know i love you, you will stay for the whole trip. chal bye gotta go, I m following other to the orchard bye

Teju had a glint of naughtiness, a face like a child, when she said him and she ran way from there...... Leaving Karan surprised and shocked....

He followed her outside where he saw her hugging a man just outside the bungalow.....

......... ............................................................

I know the last chapter was small nd this is smaller but still recovering toh mobile dekhne ka mann hi nahi karta.

Promise you all will post the other one by today evening or morning