They Left Together But Where

On the way to Aarshita' s place,
T: You know Karan I can see through people and you are a good person whatsoever is written about you in Google it doesn't matter to me. All told me to file a complain against you but you never crossed the line. We were strangers but you protected me whenever I felt lonely I used to look over my shoulders to see you being close to me still maintain a distance. We can be good friends.

Karan was happy hearing Teju. Teju under the influence of alcohol spoke things which she didn't realise herself. No doubt she had feeling for Rahul but Karan had slowly and steadily started to break those walls. But still he couldn't cross his boundaries he was not given the rights.

They reached Aarshita's place. Teju had slept due to wine he tried to wake her up but she just slept holding his hands. She looked like  a baby.
Alas! He couldn't behold his laddoo a lot as Arshu came. Even Arshu tried waking her up but she didn't budged. Finally Karan carried her in his arms to Arshita place and then bedroom. It was a long walk but Karan enjoyed the walk.

A: By the way hi i am Arshita Tejaswwi's best friend
K: Hi karan, your friends new friend.....
A: Would you like coffee or tea
K: No thanks do take care of her she is quite low today, I will go my parents are waiting for me.

Karan got down called his mother and informed he was stuck somewhere he is on his way back home. Little did he knew, his parents knew where he was stuck.

Next day Karan woke up with a smile on his face. He called up his manager at KK's and asked him to take care of the resturant business. After years he was going back to his first love, and somewhere Teja was responsible for it. He took bath and came out for breakfast on seeing Omi at dining table he was shocked

K: Oye tu kab aya
O: Raat ko uncle aunty stress the tu aya nahi toh., later when u called it was late toh idhar hi soo gaya
K: Ohk chal Saath Mein chalenge studio
O: You will come to studio but you never wanted to continue it
K: yes but today i want to make a painting

They left for studio. After having their breakfast. Omi messaged to the group about cancellation of meeting........

#TejRan

O : Guys SoS karan is cmg to studio
Pra: What then now what we will do
A: Is there any other place where we can meet
J: Is Teju gng for work today
A: Dnt know she is still sleeping
Pri: Lets see the situation n make plans later on
N: Arre guys why to meet we should make both of them meet.
A:?
J: Kya bol raha hai tu
N: Mere 3-5 ke hisaab se Omi ask uncle and aunty to go to Rahuls place let all elders meet there and talk.
In the meantime, Arshita u keep Teju busy and we will keep Karan busy. Pratik you be with elders and let us know what elders decide.
O: Yes perfectly fine toh sab apne kaam Mein lagte hai
Pri: 👍
J:👍
A:👍
Pra:✌️

And they started working as per their plans. Their plan to get to broken hearts together......

Teju got up late she asked for leave first the hangover and today she was low every now n then she could remember her marriage that  she wanted to be alone. She went out and told Arshita she will be going for her classes and from there she will go to Siddhi vinayak.. Arshita tried to stop but Teju was very low so she didn't forced her.

#TejRan

A: Teju left for the studio so she is on the way she didn't wanted to be with me too and i didn't forced her
J: No problem we will managr
Pra: all elders are together discussing will share the details later

Rahuls House

R.M : Welcome i am rahul's mother and tejus too.
T.P: We wanted to know if you don't mind our daughter for your son
K.M : We know all about Tejasswi but we need to tell you all about Karan
Karan's Dad told them all about Karan's past
K.P: We just need to know if you have no problem with our child as per media my child has the bad boy image.
T.M: No with what Arshita told us yesterday we have no problem and moreover we don't hear what others talk.
R.M: We just want to know what both of them feel for each other if they want to be in the relationship we have no problem
Pratik: aunty don't worry we kids will try to find out trust us. We promise if you elders won't have problem leave the rest to us.
R.P : But I have something to say, I have no objection but i want to meet Karan, I want to know him. I hope you don't mind but we are going to give our daughter to him.
K.M: no problem infact even i would love to spend time with Tejasswi.

All the elders smiled and deep in their hearts they wanted their kids to take correct decision.

Teja came for her classes, somewhere soothes her soul but today she couldn't sing, whenever she tried to sing her voice broke all present could feel her pain. Karan was standing at the door and he could feel is heart breaking into pieces. Uptil know he used to admire her from afar but today she was his friend.

Teja couldn't sing further and she asked jessy for the leave. Jessica wanted her to stay. Anyways people close to her didn't wanted her to be alone today but she knew Tejasswi won't listen to her so she let Teju leave.

Outside the class, Karan was waiting for Teju to come out. As soon as Teja stepped out

K: Do you want to wish Rahul
T: huh, Karan please leave me alone today.
K: Actually u know what distance between you and him is more if we will lessen the distance he will hear your wishes loud and clear
T:Really and how that will happen Kundri
K: Abbey mujh 6 footiya ko tu lil bulati hai and now Kundri
T: Toh tu bhi mujhe alag Naam se bulata hai
K: Achcha leave do you want to wish him
T: Haan but distance kam kaise hoga
K: Will tell you sit in the car time is less if you want to return on time

Saying so Karan opened the door of passenger seat for Teju to sit in.
Teju sat and off they went away.

But do you know there was someone who was watching and a message was dropped in TejRan

They went together somewhere in the car.
All: where??????????

.........................................................................