Baatein

Karan and Teju started leaving for KK's. He called for cab made Teju sit comfortably on the back seat and sat in front with driver. Teju liked it. She knew he liked her but he never took advantage of her. Most of the times, she could relax knowing he was around.

In the meantime Aarshita had called up Rahuls mom
A:Hello aunty I need to talk to you something important
R.M: What happened bachcha Teju is fine na
A: Haan aunty don't worry can I come over actually it is important and I can talk only in Teja's absence and if possible can you call over Teja's parents too.
R.M was very worried she agreed and immediately called tejas ayi and asked her to come over to their place she told them Aarshita had called up and there was nothing to worry.

Aarshita had also called up Jessy and given her Rahuls parents address and requested her to come there.

Jessy had called all three boys and informed them her talk with Aarshita. She also informed them that Aarshita wants them to spend time together. All four agree to go there together and not inform Karan's parents or karan as of now.

TejRan reached KK's, the staff there were wrapping up their business. Karan asked the chef if there is something to eat or can he make something for them. The chef obliged.
Manager called up Prince on his orders to inform about Karan here with that sketch madam. Prince informed others about the same. Prince asked the manager to cook for them and leave the resturant alone for two of them. He will reach in an hrs time and pick them up. He also requested not to inform Karan.

KK's

As the staff was cleaning the resturant Teju started speaking
T: Let's formally introduce ourselves
K: Sure
T : Hii I am Tejasswi Rahul Sharma maiden name Tejasswi Prakash Wayangankar.
K : Hie I am Karan Kundrra
T: So you like me but do you know anything about me. Do you know i dont like you. I am in love with my husband.
K: Late
T: huh
K: Nothing
T: so what do you know about me. Do you know what I really am.
K: I know almost everything about you. I was attracted towards you when I saw you at Siddhi vinayak. I just wanted to know you more and be friends. But jaise jaise tumhe Jaana pata nahi kab but i started liking you.
T: Karan you don't know me. You just know Tejasswi after Rahuls death.
K: So I want to know you more.....

The chef served them butter chicken and naan Karan's favourite and they both digged in.

K: Laddoo
T: Huh kidhar hai i need it
Karan pointed towards her checks and repeated :Laddoo
Teja was a slow eater and she used stuff her morsels near her cheeks.

Rahuls place

Rahuls parents and Teja's parents were worriedly waiting for Aarshita.... They knew today was a tough day for Teju so their worry was in extreme level.
Pratik was waiting for Aarshita but he saw her waiting for someone else he asked for Teja's wellbeing and Aarshita told she is fine rest she will talk inside.
After feww minutes fantastic Four reached there and all went in together.

Aarshita introduced all of them with jessy. And jessy introduced her other friends.

A: Uncle and aunties I am sorry i am asking this upfront but have you thought anything about Tejus future.
T.M : Aru beta we thought of getting her maaried again and will start searching for boys from next year
R.M : Haan bachcha infact we thought after few days we will ask you to talk with her. But there is problem no unmarried boy will be ready to marry our Teju but will try to get her settled
A: If I Say there is a boy he may like Teju it's just he himself don't know about his feelings and Teju also might have allowed him in her heart but is unaware then.
R.D : Who is he we don't mind until and unless he takes good care of my beti.

Aarshita looked at Jessy.

J: Uncle he is our friend
O: And matter of fact Tejasswi is with him only
Pratik: Bur aru di u told Tai is with u.
A: I lied as didn't wanted to stress aunty. She went to marine drive, she doesn't wants to come home and was crying there. Karan always follows her. I told Teju if she is uncomfortable she should complain against him but Teju said he never tried to talk to her and with him around she feels comfortable and safe.
And that very moment I understood Teja slowly be slowly is getting dependent on him. He keeps Teju Safe. Teju feels Rahul has sent him.

I asked him to take care of Teju and will message him address he promised to drop her home safely.
Pratik(ANGRILY) : Is he stalker
A: No yes he follows her, but he never crossed his line. He makes your sister feel secure.

J: We asked him not to follow her. He even tried for few days. He stopped following her. He started avoiding him but then she started coming daily to his resturant and he told us it seemed like she wanted him to follow her.

Everyone was wondering about it

R.D: Betaji kya tumhare friend ke parents ko humari beti ke baare Mein patta hai.
O: Ji uncle woh sab jaante hai.....
R.D: Toh woh kya sochte hai...... Tumne unse Baat ki
T.D:Aur Teju and Karan ki rai bhi jaroori hai

N: Uncle and aunty se hum Baat karenge par..
Prince: Karan n Tejasswi ji ko thoda Waqt lagega khud dil ki Baat samjhe toh achcha hoga.
A: Haan Yeh thik rahega aaj dunno Saath Mein Hai maine karan se kehti hoon Teju ko mere ghar drop karne le liye
O: hum uncle aunty se Baat karke aapko batate hain woh kya sochte hai

Jessy chucked and whispered to Omi
Didn't I told you ek din Yeh dunno ek ho jayenge # TejRan .....

Kk's
T: What you want to know
K: I want to know you probably I want to help you to know yourself and I need your help to know myself.
T: Karan you don't know how one feels when they loose their loved ones
K: Hmm shayad nahi but yes i was in love and she betrayed me its other thing har jagah mujhe badnam kiya. U might have read
T: huh
K: Arre google about me you will know everything
T: Achcha u r so popular but i dont believe google i believe the person whom i am talking to.....
Karan smiled and told himself she is the one.

At that moment karan got a message from arshita to drop Teju at her place she had mentioned the address.
K: Chale
T: Kahan
K: All are worried for you and you can't stay here we aren't friends yet right
T: No
K : so r we not fruends
T: Arre baba, we are friends.

And they shook their hands....... And left together for Arshita's place.....

After leaving from Rahuls place Nishant went to drop Jessy to her place. Prince left for Kk's and Omi decided to spend night at Karan's place so he could talk to them tomorrow morning after Karan leaves for resturant.

When he reached Karan's place he found his parents worried they infirmed him that karan hadn't returned home and was not even picking up their call.
Omi informed them that Karan had gone to drop Tejasswi to her friends place and told them everything what happened at Rahuls place.

K.P: See Omi you have met her what do you think is she right for Sunny
K.M:Haan bachche u know what happened with that Anushka same thing shouldn't be repeated and did you all informed them about Karan's past. Is Teju ready to move moreover we don't know if karan loves her is only infatuated towards her.....
O: Aunty slow down no we didn't informed about Karan's past as we didn't knew your answer. I guess that u elders talk among yourselves. She is a good girl her in laws love her like their own daughter and ur last question answer even we don't know we all need to know...
But if you all ready we kids will plan something toknow their feeling sand if they do have one for each other to make them realise the same we promise but you both decide.
.
K.P: Thik hai bachcha we elders will meet each other and talk over it you kids do your job if both of their happiness lies in this then we are happy.....

The cab was going towards Arshita'splace passenger in that car were unaware of what khichdi was being made by others

Karan was happy as she became his friend
Teju was calm for the first time in one and half year .....
......................................................................

A bonus chapter for you all now  I will post next chapter day after tomorrow. Hope all are enjoying it. If you feel something is wrong please be free to critize. And please do vote for the story.