Splash

They reached Goa by 2 after reaching the bungalow. The bungalow was a beauty itself with one of the rooms in ground floor having inbuilt swimming pool which was conected to the living room. The view from  terrace/roof was breathtaking. One could view a big cashew orchards and a small path led them to the private beach which was part of the property. From other side of roof swimming pool was visible.Arshita had already made sure the rooms were cleaned and whole lot of goan spread was ready and very nicely placed in terrace.

The entered and saw the magnificent beauty. Since Teju had already been here she simply went and occupied the room with swimming pool, Guys were given 2 room in first floor, Prince and Yuvika were given room in 2nd floor which led to inbuilt garden and was directly connected to the roof. The other girls occupied a room left in first floor. Arshita shared her room with Teju.

Arshita kept her bag asking Teju to freshen up and went to see the arrangements.
Since Omi was in washroom Karan started to explore the Bungalow. He went to the terrace and was mesmerized by the sea. That's when he heard a Splash. He turned and went to the other end of the terrace and there her girl was in the pool. He felt a mermaid had return to its home. He could see Teju relaxing and calming herself.

He just picked up his mobile and clicked the pic of his beauty. Just then something stuck his mind he ran to his room changed into his swimming costume and ran towards living room. And then there was another Splash.....

Teju turned and was surprised to see him.

T: What are you doing here Kundrri
K: Bhajiye talne aya hoon, Ladoo its a swimming pool i will come for swimming only na but tu kidaro ayi
T:What
K : Where you came from
T:Inside the room this pool is connected to our room
K: Kuch bhi Haan
T: Sachi Aai shapat
K: Dass menu
T: What
K: Arree lead the way and prove

And like ways both the lovebirds started swimming towards the room. Unknown to them that their whole conversation or their whole splash to splash journey was viewed by Prince and Yuvika from their garden.....

TejRan was activated where the whole action alongwith dialogues to the T was mentioned and then apna teen Paanch ne ek idea nikala.....

He made sure khamba was open and asked Arshita to place a tub of beer in the pool secretly. Dil ki Baat zubaan par abhi daaru layegi.......

Arshita made sure beer bottles were kept in pool alongwith chicken lollipop to munch on.

When Teju n Karan returned they saw the beer bootles but thought probably all will come for the swim so the arrangement. Teju went and opened a bottle of beer and offered it to Karan. Karan avoided drinking at first so Teju started to drink leaving Karan surprised again. He was shocked to see a box of Pandora opening slowly and steadily. He did enjoyed her company but getting to know her more was what he was enjoying when Teju started with her second bottle Karan joined her too and soon all the 8 bottles were finished.

K( hoarse voice) : I love you....
T:No you don't sweetheart
K:How you know
T:You love Tejasswi Sharma wife of Rahul Sharma I will accept your love when you will love Tejasswi Prakash Wayangankar.

Karan moved towards Teju took her in his arms.

K(again in hoarse voice) : I agree i love Tejasswi Sharma but I have fallen very badly for You only Tejasswi whether you are Sharma or Wayangankar last Mein toh tujhe Kundrra hi banna hai and i love being with Wayangankar.

His voice took Teju to other zone. There was something which was breaking her barrier. She didn't wanted that to happen so she started to struggle to free herself from his embrace but when she felt his heavy breathing on her neck she relaxed her body wanted to submit herself to him she hugged him back and wrapped her legs to his back. Karan kissed her neck which sent shiver down her spine. She kissed back in his forehead which made them to take things further. They both looked into each other's eyes. The atmosphere, their bodies and moreover the beers were pulling them towards each other. Their lips coming closer to each Other teasing each other and not even one ready to loose from the eye lock when there was another Splash making the break free from each other.......

......................................................................

A small one hope you all love it. Its not checked so I am sorry for the mistake. I hope you all like it i promise to tell you who was kabab Mein haddi and its preview of what will happen when both are left alone. Please share your views