Thaaaaadddddd

Karan new he was not in love with Anda. But what the feeling was he couldn't pinpoint to it. He never felt like this even when he was with Anusha. Anda's eyes were drawing him closer to her. He just wanted to meet her and talk to her. He wanted to know who Anda actually is.

It was almost a fortnight and they hadn't been able to find her. Only her glimpse on the train ride. At times Karan used to stand at Dadar Station from 7.30pm onwards waiting for her but in so much crowd he always missed seeing her. Most of the times, he felt her presence but couldn't see her. Sometimes he went to Siddhi vinayak but more than praying to Lord he was busy scanning the temple for his Anda. Even at KK's his eyes were on entrance if she comes.

14th February
Dejected Karan was in studio staring at his Anda he was trying to sketch her again but couldn't as whenever he drew her eyes. He would question himself why he loved them so much.

Tejasswi unknown to her about Karan entered the studio for her classes. It was the day of love and Rahul always made her sing his favourite song. She went and requested Jessy to let her sing for her Rahul.

Karan heard someone sing lag ja gale. The voice was so melodious, that he couldn't resist himself but was pulled by the voice. When he reached the hall he saw the whole studio was standing outside the hall.

From Far Omi, Prince and nishant were jumping and dancing. He stared at them confused with a look like What's wrong. Prince went and pulled him and pushed him inside the hall. There he saw jessy sitting next to his Anda and his Anda singing

Lag Ja Gale Ki Phir Ye Hasin Raat Ho Na Ho
Shaayad Phir Is Janam Men Mulaaqaat Ho Na Ho
Lag Jaa Gale ...
Ham Ko Mili Hain Aaj, Ye Ghadiyaan Nasib Se
Ji Bhar Ke Dekh Lijiye Ham Ko Karib Se
Phir Aap Ke Nasib Men Ye Baat Ho Na Ho
Shaayad Phir Is Janam Men Mulaaqaat Ho Na Ho
Lag Jaa Gale ...

Karan couldn't resist himself and he joined Teju in singing  the next verse

Paas Aaiye Ki Ham Nahin Aaenge Baar-Baar
Baahen Gale Men Daal Ke Ham Ro Le Zaar-Zaar
Aankhon Se Phir Ye Pyaar Ki Barasaat Ho Na Ho
Shaayad Phir Is Janam Men Mulaaqaat Ho Na Ho
Lag Ja Gale Ki Phir Ye Hassin Raat Ho Na Ho
Shaayad Phir Is Janam Men Mulaaqaat Ho Na Ho
Lag Jaa Gale ...

He moved towards her while signing whereas Teju had stopped singing and looking at him.
He just went and hugged her.

K: I missed u. I was searching you from so many days I really missed u. I thing I like you.

Jessy realised what had happened and the girl whom Karan was searching was Tejasswi Sharma.

Teju first shocked and surprised of what exactly happened didn't reacted for few seconds, after recovering from initial shock  she pushed him, and 'Thaaaadddd'.
She slapped Karan.

T: Who are you Mr. And how could u hug me. And we met for the first time what about liking me, do you know anything about me before talking this shit.
Jessy I am leaving please do take care of this fellow here and call me when he stops coming will rejoin then.

Teju picked her bag and left. Karan was about to run behind her but Jessy stopped him.

J: Mat ja karan, she won't talk to you. Khud bhi tutega and usse bhi Dard dega.

K: Ek baar Baat karne de achanak se bahoon Mein Le liya galti kardi samjhauta hoon usse. And Tu usse janti hai toh bata kyon nahi tune uski sketch nahi dekhi.

J: Sab batati hoon ghar chal
......................................................................  

I know its a small chapter but all demanded their meeting so aur nahi tadpaya and wrote it. But want at least 50 likes for motivation and please do feel free to criticize or appreciate the story through your comments.