Epilogue

Frey looked up at the stars. "Mamma, Pappa, come back," She whispered to them. "You will, won't you, Ember? Terra?"

Grace looked up at the stars again. "I know they will. Just like in the past, they will save the day. So we have to wait for them to change the future. The future of darkness and death forever."

"Sissy, you're scaring me... I don't want the future, this future, to be like that."

Grace grinned. "Okay, Scaredy-Cat!" She whispered in Frey's ear.

"No! Let's go home."

Queen Shadow gasped awake. "What— a vision? Now? Oh no, I can't have this happen, not now," She paced back and forth in the throne room.

"My Queen, you have visitors." The knight, Clarion, said, bowing.

"Bring them in," She ordered.

They introduced themselves. "I'm Terra, and this is my Firemate, Ember. We come to inform you that Queen Daffodil was evil, but we vanquished her. If you need anything, feel free to call on us, Your Majesty."

"Thank you, young ones. I can see it in your eyes; you wish for an adventure. I wish you two luck. Bring more citizens to this world."

"...Gross..." Terra said under her breath as she walked away with Ember.

"Queen?" Clarion asked.

"I'm fine. I just know that those two can save the future, so we mustn't make an enemy out of them. Dismissed."

As the Knight left the throne room, Queen Shadow sighed. "You got this, you two, save the world before this body disintegrates, and before the world falls apart under your friends' own talons."