Chapter 1 (Japan's background)

If you like to follow japan you should just read these segments instead of both but I am ok if you want to read both of them. I am not writing a second story because my storytelling is bad ok anyway enjoy the story.
Japan pov: I was a lowly volunteer, my name was Harada Eiko, who joined the army at the early age of 17. The pay was alright, around 6-8 yen a month, but the food situation there was definitely better than what I had at home. I wasn't a heavy eater, so when I was full, I'd mail some of my rations back home, or I would just share them with bunkmates. One night on my patrol shift, I had overheard some of my platoon mates, talking about how they were going to cause something. Curious, I stayed behind a wall concealing myself with the nearby vegetation. "Hey, that volunteer soldier is getting on my nerves, how about we create and 'accident' for him." I heard another person speak, it was my bunkmate, "We shouldn't kill him, he hasn't done anything wrong." My bunkmate hesitated, awaiting what my platoon mates were going to do to him. "How about we make an example out of goody two shoes here." The next scenes I had saw were horrifying. They mutilated my bunkmate then hung him up with a belt onto a nearby branch and let him just hang there. "Let this be an example to whoever tries to challenge me." I ran off, terrified and afraid I ran off to the woods trying to run as far as possible from my camp. I trodden through marshes, climbed up mounds. After a while u had stopped knowing I had gone far enough that I would not be found. I stayed on the peak of the mound, and saw a stream winding down carving through mountains eventually leading into a waterfall. It was beautiful it kept my mind at peace but I knew it wouldn't be for long. Fhey were still finding me and my rations have almost completely ran out. I followed the stream, scaling down the cliff side and continued following where the stream went. After days of trekking, I had found smoke, I sneaked around seeing if the village that i had found was not also trying to hunt me down. That's when I saw a blinding light, with a shade of black, before I could even see them I was knocked down to the ground. After a while, I woke up still shaken from being knocked out. I saw people, but they weren't of who I was expecting, their faced reflected that of the Austrian flag but with centre being black and the outskirts being white. Soon I was met by one of those people, that's when I noticed that I was strung up like a pig ready to be roasted for a feast. I struggled but knew it was futile as the twine that they had used was strong and bonded me very well. "So you captured one alive? Well done, make yourself useful interrogate this man we need as much information from him." I hear the creaking of the floorboards as I saw a woman dressed in heavy armour approaching me. "Do you have any information on an official." Confused, I shook my head ready to reply, but she started trying to make me spout out any information I could give her. "I said I don't have any clues on who this man is." She sat back disappointed, "Hey, then why are you doing out here near our camp?" "Oh I was just trekking." She looked at me suspicious of what my true intentions were. She stood up saying that she was going to go outside for a while to consult her superior. I sat back in a very uncomfortable position and tried to dose off to relieve some stress. When I woke up I saw the sun lighting up the sky, I had found myself lying down on a comfortable bed I walked out of the room inspecting what the village had, I walked around asking who that woman was last night. They responded, "She is a very shy woman, but resorts to strategy when forced to, her name is Hirai Chiharu, I tried finding her calling out her name to thank her for being so gentle and not resorting to very far-flung strategies to make me talk. I found her in a nearby house the second largest losing out to the town square's main building. She saw me and asked if I wanted to go out for anything that I needed like food or drink, I shook my head telling her why I came here for, she blushed saying that normally people that are interrogated wouldn't thank the interrogating person. I asked what and why they were interrogating me for, she said that it was classified information and that she didn't fully trust me after yesterday. I asked to follow her around and introduced my self to her, "Eiko what a nice name, my name is Chiharu." "Yeah I figured it out when I was finding you." "You seem like a nice person maybe you are trustworthy after all." "Maybe you shouldn't have bonded my arms and legs that tightly." We chuckled, then we heard flames bursting out of a nearby house it'soccupants shouting for help. Chiharu insisted that she go in to save them, but I assured her that I could do it, she stood out side pacing back and forth, not certain that I would make it out. After dodging flame after flame, I managed to see her woman with her 2 sons. I told her that I was there to save them and I helped them out of the building. We sat down, Chiharu said that I was brave for being so selfless and brave, then she said, "How about, you join our team of assassin's, we could let you in on that plan. I can appeal to the superiors and urge them that I be your mentor and teacher. I nodded as I had no job and had already deserted from my platoon in the imperial army.

Alright you can wait for the next chapter for japan or you can read Tokugawa's backstory.