Chapter 4: Mr james

Riley's POV:
Scarlett and Lizzie had been gone for about 10 minutes and i was getting bored the i found a small door and when i opened it is there was a slide so i climbed into it and slid down and when i got to the bottom i landed in a pile of clothes "good thing that it was a soft landing" i said to myself, i tried to figure out where i was but there was no clues around me until i found a door but it was locked then it clicked i was locked in the basement and it cause me to have bad flashbacks.2 years go Mr james got so mad at me that he beat me until i could hardly breath and then locked me in the basement without a top on as he took it off to whip me with his belt i was down there for along time. After the flashback I got so scared and thought I was back there so I started screaming.

Scarlett's POV
Me and Lizzie walked back into the bathroom and didn't see Riley, at first we thought she was hiding because she was so small she could fit anywhere and just as we was about to give up i heard a scream i looked at lizzie and lizzie looked at me "was that Riley?" we said in unison then we heard another scream "MOM, MAMA HELP ME PLEASE" before i even knew it i was running downstairs to the basement, as i reached the door i remembered it was locked so i go lizzie to run and grab the key whilst i reashure Riley that i'm here, then i heard Riley scream again "MAMA HELP ME HE'S GOING TO GET ME AGAIN" i was shocked at the fact she called me mama but that thought was soon ambushed as lizzie came running with the key, i unlocked the door and saw Riley curled up in a ball in the corner "Riley its ok mama's here" i reassured her then she looked at me and ran into my arms crying her heart out, after what felt like forever i noticed her breathing changed and then lizzie said "she's asleep,it's 9 o'clock we should probably put her to bed and go to bed as well" i nodded not wanting to talk in case i wake her, we both get up and go upstairs to my room and change riley into a top as all of my clothes won't fit her after i change her i notice a piece of paper in her pocket that says Mr James +1 9347 745 i show it to Lizzie "should i call him and tell him shes safe?" i asked Lizzie "i mean its worth a try" Lizzie said, i pulled out my phone and dial the number and leave the room as Lizzie follows, "hello?" i said "who is this" a male said who sounded drunk so i put the phone on loud speaker and explain everything to him "good keep that little brat, she legit useless" he said then hung up, "well that was rude" Lizzie said i was about to say something when i heard Riley crying and shouting " mama, mama where are you?" the break in her voice made my heart drop "im coming Riley" i shout up to her then turn to lizzie "can you call both of our lawyers?" she nodded as i run upstairs to Riley.

Riley's POV:
I woke and i couldn't find mama or lizzie and i started to panic so i shouted for mama and about 30 seconds later she came into the room and i ran into her arms "i'm sorry" i said whilst hugging her "whats for baby?" scarlett asked pulling back from the hug and looking at me "because i called you mama" i replied "oh baby you don't need to be sorry, if you really want i can be your mama" scarlett replied "really? Like forever and ever?" I replied excitedly "yes baby forever and ever" mama said whilst tickling me "now lets go see Lizzie.

Lizzie's POV:
I just got off the phone with mine and Scarletts lawyer and they will be over later today with Rileys social worker. Now i just need to find Scarlett and Riley "Scarlett?, where are you?" i shout and scarlett comes running down the stairs with Riley in her arms "what did they say?" Scarlett asked and Riley looked at her with a confused look "they will be over later" I answered Scarlett trying not to laugh at how confused Riley was "who's coming over?" Riley asked, still very confused "mine and Scarletts lawyers and your social worker are coming over soon" I told Riley "Lilly's coming over?!?!" Riley asked excitedly "yes she is" Scarlett answered back with the same energy, About 2 hours later we were all sitting in the living room watching Disney+ "right what movie do you want to watch now?" I asked Riley "umm i don't know" Riley replied "well how about we have a look until you see a movie you want to watch?" Scarlett asked and Riley nodded, after what felt like forever Riley finally told us to stop scrolling "We bought a Zoo" Riley said, Me and Scarlett looked at each other "are you sure?" Scarlett asked "yes i love animals" Riley replied so we put the movie on, about 15 minutes into the movie there was a scene with scarlett in it Rylie looked at scarlett then the TV then back to Scarlett.

Riley's POV:
We was all watching the movie when i saw Mama? I was so confused, i look at mam then the TV then back to mama "Is that you?" i asked mama "yes it is, mama is a actress" mama replied and my jaw dropped "let's continue watching the movie" Lizzie said, after about 15 minuets i fell asleep even thought i tried my best to stay wake

1000 words