Chapter 21: stuck with u

Scarlett's POV
Whilst ma and riley was following lizzie back to set i noticed the black car had dropped back a lot and was almost out of sight "mama?" Riley whispered "yeah?" i said back "can we put some music on?" she asked and i nodded and turned the radio on and the song 'stuck with u' by justin and ariana came on and riley started singing "mama it's our song" she said "oh really, how's that?" i asked "because your stuck with me and im stuck with you" she said and i giggled "i guess your right" just the lizzie called me "hey how use doing?" lizzie asked "were good i can hardly see the black car anymore" i said "ok so well go the back way in so that we make sure we loose them" lizzie said  "ok sound good, we should be arriving soon" i said "how's riley holding up" she asked and i looked over to see riley asleep "oh well she just fell asleep" i answered giggling "oh go well ill see you soon" "yes you will, love you" i said "love you too, bye" and with that it was back to silence.

Lizzie's POV
When i pulled into set i waited for scarlett and riley to pull up and when they did i ran out the car over to them "i she ok?" i asked whilst running "yeah she's sound asleep tho" scarlett replied getting Riley out the car "we should let the rest know that were ok" scarlett said and i agreed, as we get into set we see everyone one sitting waiting for us to come back "oh thank god use are ok" chris H said running over making sure riley was ok "yeah were going to get this one the bed tho" scarlett said whilst adjusting riley "let me take her" chris H said and scarlett handed riley to him and she clung to him like her life depended on it, after finished talking to everyone we decided we should head to our trailers but just as we decided that riley started to stir "hey riley it's chris your ok" chris H said "were's mama and mommy?" she asked "were right here baby" i said and walked over to pick her up "mommy your stuck with me just like mama" she said in a sleepy voice and i giggled "i guess we are" i said and walked over to scarlett "you wanna sleep with mama or mommy tonight?" i asked "mmh, both" she said and i nodded "right were going to head to bed" scarlett said whilst standing up and i followed after saying night to everyone.

Riley's POV
When i woke up only mama was in the bed so i snuggled up to her "hello there" mama said whilst i layed on her stomach "where's mommy" i asked snuggling in to her "she had to shoot a scene shell be back later tho" mama said and i just nodded "and guess what?" mama said "what" i said excitedly "mama has the WHOLE day off to spend with you" she said and booped my nose when she said 'you' "goog, can we cuddle for a little tho?" i asked "sure but we need to get breakfast soon and then get ready, guess where were going?" she said "where?" i said slightly jumping "were going to go shopping and get..... ICE CREAM!" she said and tickled me "YAY" i said hugging her trying to get her to stop tickling me.

Words 590