Chapter 6: shopping

Scarlett's POV:
After we had finished our food I remember Riley needed more clothes. "Hey Riley, you wanna go shopping to get more clothes?" I asked Riley "yessssss! I've never been shopping before" Riley replied "wait you've never been shopping before?" lizzie asked and Riley shook her head "well then we defo need to go shopping" i said and lizzie agreed, We finally arrived at the mall and it wasn't very busy which was a good thing as we have Riley.

Riley's POV
We arrived at a big building which i assumed was the mall but i didn't want to walk so when mama was getting out of the car with me as i had to sit on her lap as she didn't have a car seat for me, mama was about to put me down but i latched on to her top "you don't want to walk?" mama asked and i shook my head "ok but you need to walk when your in the shops so you can look for clothes" Lizzie said "ok" i whispered, We had gone to a couple shops and it was fun but it started to get busy "one more shop and we'll go home,ok?" mama said and me and Lizzie nodded.

Scarlett's POV
We started heading to Lulu Lemon to get Riley some more. After 5 minutes i finally found the kids section "Hey Riley what about this dress?" I asked and got no reply so I turned around and didn't see Riley just then lizzie came up to me with a cute jumper "do you have Riley with you?" i asked Lizzie "No i thought she was with you" lizzie said "OMG we've lost Riley, we have to find her now" i said starting to panic "ok, you go that was and i'll go this way" lizzie said and i started heading the way lizzie told me to go, Finally after 10 minutes i heard crying and i automatically knew it was Riley "Riley? Is that you?" i asked "mama?" i heard a little whisper and bent down to where is came from "Omg riley" i said hugging her "i c-cant b-b-breath" Riley struggled to say Shit she's having a panic attack "Riley blow on my nose like this" i said blowing on her nose and she blew on mine, finally after 10 minutes she was breathing normally then lizzie found us.

Lizzie's POV
I had been searching for Riley for about 20 minutes and couldn't find her so i started to look for Scarlett, I finally found them in the clothing section and Riley was blowing on scarlett's nose and then Scarlett noticed me "oh good you found her" i said letting out a big breath that i had been holding in for ages just then i felt a small body rap around my legs "mommy i found you" Riley said, wait did she just call me mommy? I looked at scarlett and she was just as shocked as i was so i picked Riley up "how about we pay then go home?" I asked and they both agreed.

522 words