Chapter 11: twice in one week

Scarlett's POV
It's been 2 days since Riley called the doctor dad, i was at court with Mr James yesterday Yesterday: i walked into the courtroom with Lizzie,Lilly and our lawyer's and Mr James and his 'friends' brian and chuck were already there with their lawyer, half way through they hearing i was called up to talk and as i was talking i saw Mr james who real name was richard and his friends smirking at each other and i could hold it back anymore "YOU HAVE HURT THIS LITTLE GIRL SO MUCH BY RAPING AND BEATING HER AND YOUR STANDING THERE THINKING YOUR FUNNY,WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH USE" i screamed and left the stand, after everyone spoke the judge decided that that riley would stay with me and lizzie. Back to today i have court with riley's biological dad as he wants her back but unfortunately i have to take riley to this one as it's her biological dad, as i'm on my way to get Riley up and ready i hear her crying so i knock on her door "Riley its mama, can i come in?" I ask and I hear a fairy. Yes, as I open the door I see her on her bed hugging a teddy. I got her "hey, what's wrong?" I asked and she looked at me with a teary eye that made my heart hurt. "I don't want to go. I wanna stay with you and Lizzie" she said whilst crying even more than before. "I promise if you do go I will get you back,ok?" I put out my pinkie and she did the same. "I have a present for you." I said and she smiled. I handed her a phone "just in case you do have to go with your dad and need me to call more lizzie, ok? I asked and she nodded "now let's go see Lizzie" i said and she nodded and i started to walk and she wined and grabbed my hands so I picked her up "you're going to be the death of me" I said and she giggled.
Lizzie's POV
I just finished getting ready when scarlett walked in carrying riley and she had tear stains on her face, i gave scarlett a worried look but she just gave me look of i'll tell you later and i nodded, As we was heading to the car it started to rain and i could tell scarlett was worried so after she put Riley in the car i asked her what's up "what if we don't win? What if she has to go with him?, we might never see her again" scarlet said trying to hold back tears and i just hugged her as i was also on the verge of tears, "Riley what song do you want on?" scarlett ask "can you play the beaches soundtrack please" riley replied so scarlett put it on and the song 'i think it's going to rain today' came on and riley was singing along, she actually really good at singing, then i look over to scarlett and see her silently crying so i put my hand on her knee and she looked at me and the look in her eyes broke my heart then riley asked if we could play 'love the way you lie' so we put it on and just as it was coming up to eminem's part she took a deep breath and started rapping his verse me and scarlett look in shock.

Riley's POV
I asked Mama to play 'Love the way you lie' because it's one of my favorite song and just as it got to eminem's part i took a deep breath and started rapping Eminem's part, i could see the shock on mama and lizzie face but i just continued to sing, after the song finished mama asked me "how do you know all of eminem's parts?" "When I was with Mr James I would go out to the skate park and would hear the kids there listening to it" I said and mama and lizzie nodded "anyway we're here" lizzie said and took a deep breath.

700 words