i wanna lick you tbh

My room was dark. A window sat open, allowing a breeze to fill the room. Steam poured out from under my bathroom door as the water turned off.
     Moments later, the doorknob turned and the door sprang open. She stood in the doorway, naked and wet. My jaw dropped, completely and utterly at a loss for words.
     "The windows open." I manage to say as she makes her way across the room to the bed.
     "Then let them see us." she says, smiling. She climbs on top of me and kisses me softly. I kiss her back, even harder than before. Her tongue made its way into my mouth, letting me taste her.
     I run my hands along her soft skin. A single hand slid down my body and up my skirt. Her nails teased my clit outside of my underwear, making me whine into her mouth.
     Her teeth sunk into my bottom lip, making me hiss at the pain. "So pretty for me." she said teasingly before returning to my parted lips. She tugged at my wet underwear, attempting to get them off. Finally, she got them off and flung them on my bedroom floor. Her fingers moved from my entrance to my clit, parting my wet lips.
     Three fingers slid into my throbbing cunt, making me bite her lip. "Take it like a good whore, ok?" she says, beginning to curl her fingers against my front wall. I shake my head and lean back in for another sloppy kiss. Her fingers sped up inside of me, making me moan from the pleasure. "Louder. I want to neighbors to hear your whines." she says, now sliding her fingers in and out of my cunt quickly. I do as I'm told and moan even louder. Her hand wraps around my throat.
     "I'm gonna-I...i'm...c-" I try to say.
     "Let it out pretty girl." she says before kissing me once again. My legs begin to shake as I cum on her. She speeds up, making me cry from the pleasure.
     She slides her fingers out of me after two more orgasms. "Such a good girl for me." she says, sliding her fingers into my mouth. I suck on them, getting all of my cum off of her. Her body shifts on top of me. Her wet cunt was now above my lips, begging me to taste it. I wrap my tongue around her clit. She moans softly as I speed up. Her hands run through my blonde hair as I continue fucking her cunt just how she likes it.
     "Just like that baby." she moans. I suck on her clit, tasting every bit of her. Her moans get louder and eventually she cums on my tongue. She adjusts her body once more and kisses me. My tongue slides down her throat, letting her taste her cum.
     She kisses me goodbye as she returns to the bathroom to get ready. I watch her as she walks away, admiring all of her.