o.

My hand grazed my sensitive clit. The room was dark and quite. My fingers moved in circles against my body, making me moan and whine. I tossed and turned under the sheets of my bed. If only it was her doing this.
     My phone chimed and the screen turned bright. It was her. I flung myself out of bed to see what she had said. The message on my screen I'm outside. I sprinted downstairs. I couldn't wait to see her again. To be able to hold her again. I opened the door and lone behold she was waiting on my front porch. Her silhouette stood out in the light of the moon. I pulled her inside and kissed her full lips. Fuck she said as she threw herself into my arms.
     I carried her up to my bedroom, still kissing her softly. I slammed the door shut and turned so her back pushed up against the mint colored walls of my room. Her beautiful brown eyes met mine before she pulled me in to a desperate kiss. I missed her so much and she had no idea.
     Her hands slid into the sweater I'd clumsily thrown on moments ago. Her soft hands wrapped around my braless chest. My body shivered at the mere touch of her on my skin. She pushed me onto the unmade bed beside us and she crawled on top of me. Seeing her on top of me was enough to send me into a coma. My breath got heavy as her hands found their previous place on my body. She slid the sweater over my head, leaving me naked and exposed under her touch. She kissed a trail down my neck and to my breast. Her tongue left my nipple wet.
     My hands ran through her hair as my back arched above the bed. Her body moved down to my waist and she removed the rest of my clothing. Her lips and tongue finally met my body as I moaned softly in her ear. Her hands squeezed my thighs tightly. My body shook from her tongue as I came.
     I flipped myself on top of her and took her clothes of to reveal her perfect breasts. My legs intertwined with hers as our vaginas touched. I moved my hips on top of her. My hand wrapped around her throat and I spit in her open mouth. Her moans rang throughout the room as we came together. She thrust her hips to meet my clit, making me moan even loader than before.
     I finally rolled off to the side of her and placed my head on her naked chest. We sat there together until we fell asleep, cuddled up and happy.