"evie smells so fucking good"

Sound blasted throughout the auditorium as the movie played on the large screen. We'd draped a blanket across our lap to keep us warm, but we were really using it to feel each other's legs. My hands wandered up and down her thigh through the holes in her jeans. My nails dragged along her skin, making her jolt in her chair.
     She leaned over and whispered in my ear. "Touch me please." she said, moving my hand up her thigh, getting dangerously close to her cunt. I could feel her throbbing and her breath getting heavier.
     I adjust the blanket, ensuring everything was covered. I fumbled with the button of her jeans, unzipping her pants when i was finally able to undo it. I slowly slid my hand down her panties that had been soaked from me teasing her.
     "Fuck" she mumbled as my fingers grazed her clit. I slid three fingers into her, making her push against her seat. She grabbed my wrist, steadying herself before I began really fucking her. She let go, telling me to curl my fingers against the walls of her dripping wet cunt.
     I curled my fingers gently against her, listening to her sighs. I moved them faster as she struggled more and more. Her eyes remained focused on the movie, but her face showed that she was being pleased.
     "Fuck Evie." she sighed as I moved my thumb to her clit, circling it to make her even more satisfied. My fingers pressed hard against her spot now, making her back arch and her legs tense from the feeling of me inside of her.
     Suddenly, her head flew back and her mouth opened as she struggled to not moan as she came. I felt the cum drip down my fingers and she grabbed my wrist again, forcing me to stop.
     "Fuck baby." she moaned, trying to recover from her orgasm. Her legs shook, moving the blanket on our laps.
     I slid my hand out of her pants, allowing her to  button up her pants. We cuddled up and watched the rest of the movie, my hand still running along her thigh.