"like really angry"

Blood pulsed through my veins. Anger shot straight through me, consuming every inch of my mind. There she was, standing inches in front of me. The lights in my bedroom were dim. I couldn't even stand to look at her stupid fucking face.

"I don't fucking believe you." I say. Hot tears streamed down my face. My jaw clenched tight.

"Then don't. It's not my god damn fault you don't fucking believe me but at least I tried."

"Don't pull that shit. I'm not the one that cheated. You act like I'm an idiot but I saw you. No shit I don't believe a single word that comes out of your mouth. That on you." The tears came out faster now, filling my eyes up with water.

"IT WAS NOTHING. NOTHING FUCKING HAPPENED." she screamed. I take a step back, completely shocked by her outburst.

"Do not scream at me." I say back, even more angry and appalled. Not a single bit of remorse came over her face. She'd fucked up but she was too stubborn to admit it.

"Don't call me a fucking liar." she says. Our eyes meet for a split second. She'd never looked at me like this before. Like I was so small. Without even thinking, I sprint towards her and kiss her soft lips. It was rough. The tension between us fueled a feeling in me that I couldn't bear. I push into her, dying for more of this feeling.

"You fucking slut." she mutters. She pushes me onto the bed, making me wince at the aggression in it. Her lips come back to meet mine, resulting in even rougher kiss. I suck my teeth into her lip, listening to her whimper from the pain. My hands run along her body, toying with the fabric of her clothes.

She plants wet kisses along my collarbone. She grasps my waist and squeezed tightly, taking her anger out on my body. She sucks on the pale skin of my neck, leaving hickeys all over.

"Fuck me. Please fuck me." I whine. I was so mad at her but I still couldn't resist her deadly touch. She practically rips my clothes off, desperate to fuck the shit out of me.

"You're gonna take this like a good girl." she says before slapping my thigh hard, making me whimper and leaving the skin red and sore. She pulls of my wet panties and slides her fingers across my pussy. She slides three of them into me, making my back arch against the mattress. I fist the sheets, squeezing to keep myself from moving. "There you go, you fucking whore." she says before trailing her tongue along my clit. I let out a soft moan. She slides her fingers in and out of me quickly, disregarding my pained whines.

Her tongue begins moving faster as I cum around her fingers. My moans fill the space around us, pleading for her touch. "So pretty when you're in pain." she says as she slides her fingers out of me. She shoves the same three fingers down my throat. My tongue moves along her cum-covered fingers, tasting myself on her.

I flip myself on top of her and remove her clothes, finally revealing her devilish figure. She was fucking beautiful, no matter how mad she makes me. I move myself on top of her, letting our clits touch. I shift myself on her, causing us to both let out muffled moans. Her hips wrap around my waist, making me move faster and faster. Soon enough, we both cum, letting out whimpers and sighs as our bodies moved together.

Her hands struck my face, making me whine from the stinging feeling. "You're still a bitch." she says before getting up and getting dressed. I roll over and ignore her, but no matter what I still wanted her to be mine.