i love you

People crowded around my living room. Balloons filled the room as people wore cheesy pink birthday hats. Everyone danced to my favorite songs as the floors banged.
     I glanced across the room and saw her. Her hair was messily thrown up into two buns atop her head. I squeezed between people, trying to get to her.
     "There's the birthday girl." she says, smiling at me and exposing her painfully perfect teeth. "You look really fucking good." she said while gesturing to my outfit.
     "Do you want to go upstairs? I don't even know half these people and I just want to be with you." I say, taking hold of her soft hand.
     "Whatever you want." she said. She followed me up the stairs and into my bedroom at the end of the hall. I walked over to my bed and sat on the edge, letting my legs hang off. She makes her way in front of me and rests her hands on my hips.
     "Am I going to get to kiss the birthday girl?" she joked, inching her face closer to mine.
     "You can do way more than kiss the birthday girl." I reply. I place my hand on her cheek and pull her in, meeting her lips in a gentle kiss. Our breath deepened and my heart began beating faster. She pushes me back on the bed and climbs on top of me. I intertwine my fingers in her gold necklace, pulling her towards me.
     Her hands make their way up my dress, toying with the skin of my hips.
     "Touch me." I beg, dying for her to touch me.
     "I am touching you."
     "Fuck me. Touch my cunt please." I whimper. Her eyebrows raise like she's shocked. Finally, a smile spreads across her face.
     Her lips leave mine and make their way to my thighs. Her teeth sink into my skin, making me bleed. Her tongue trails along my thighs as she tasted my red blood. I whimpered from the pain, which only made her suck harder.
     She moves her tongue to my wet cunt, immediately making my back arch. A whimper escapes my lips as she went harder. Two fingers slide into my cunt, intensifying my moans. They curl inside of me, pressing against my spot.
     "Fuck," I whine. "I-I'm gonna cum." I manage to say between the flicks of her tongue. I do as I said and cum all over her fingers. My moans get louder, almost exposing us to the people downstairs.
     She slips her fingers into my mouth, letting me taste myself on her. She gets up and pulls me back up.
     "That's my good girl." she said, a big mischievous smile on her face. I hop off the side of the bed and follow her back downstairs. We partied for the rest of the night, hand in hand.