dk what to title this one

I opened my door to the empty house, stumbling in as I attempted to take off my heels. I bounced on one foot as I undid the little clasp. I heard the door click shut behind me, her footsteps quickly following. She put her hand around my waist and whipped me around as soon as I freed my other foot.
     "Hi" I said, our faces mere inches away from each other.
     "You look good in that dress." she said in a soft whisper. She kissed me softly, quickly turning it into something tougher as she pushed her body into mine. She adjusted her hands to hold me tightly in the dips of my waist. She placed a foot in between mine, forcing me to clumsily stumble backwards. Our lips remained together as she aggressively kissed me, my red lipstick smearing across her soft nude lips.
     "fuck." I moaned as my back accidentally hit the pillar in my living room. She pulled me off the wall quickly, dragging me towards the kitchen without her lips leaving mine. We messily stumbled through the house, slamming into walls. I hit the corner just before reaching the kitchen, leaving a large bruise of the side of my hip.
     She lifted me onto the granite counter tops, still kissing me roughly. Her teeth dug into my bottom lip, causing me to bleed.
     "Good girl." she said. Her breath was warm against the skin of my lips. Her hands wandered my body as we made out roughly, tasting the sweet taste of her lips. My hands made their way into the jacket of her matching green suit. She slipped a hand up my long green dress, digging her long nails into the swell of my thigh. I moaned into her lips as it stung.
     "You're such a pretty slut." she said. Her lips made their way to my exposed neck, leaving thousands of wet kisses along my shiny collar bone. I wrapped my hands around the back of her neck, forcing her lips to my chest.
     "Fuck me. Please." I whined. She immediately fell to her knees, her Doc Martens thumping against the ground as she adjusted herself to sit in between my spread legs. I ran my fingers through her pink hair as she pulled down my lace panties with her teeth. She slapped my thigh quickly, leaving a red hand mark on the base of my thigh. She kissed my bikini line, sending tingles up my spine.
     "Stay still for me baby." she said before she ran her smooth tongue along my wet cunt. She moaned into my cunt as she tasted me. I whimpered as she sucked on my clit.
     "Fuck." I whined. Two fingers slipped into my cunt, causing me to squirm against the kitchen counter. I looked at her as she fucked me, occasionally making eye contact as she looked up at me with her doe-like eyes. She slapped the same thigh as before, making me whimper from the intensified pain. My cunt ached as I felt myself about to cum.
     "Fuck. I'm-" I moaned, quickly getting cut off as the tension eased out of my body. Her fingers still curled against my front wall as I shook and whined from her touch.
     She stood back up, placing her hand on my breast as she kissed me again. The sweet taste of my cum lingered on her lips as she sucked on my bloody wound.
     "Good girl." she said, smirking as I hopped off of the counter. We went to the couch and watched a movie before falling asleep, still laying in our formal clothes.