ABOWWWW

My costume was itching every inch of my body. Why the fuck did I go as a sexy firefighter. I raced to the upstairs bathroom of the party and shut the door behind me, fighting the red latex of my suit. The music blared downstairs and suddenly there's a subtle knock at the door. I recognized that knock anywhere.
     "Come in" I shouted, still struggling. The door swung open to reveal the stunning silhouette of her in her man eater costume. She stepped into the bathroom, closing the door and locking it behind her. She came closer, not speaking a word.
     Still halfway in my costume, I allowed her to push me into the light blue walls of the room. Our lips finally pressed together. Her body pressed against mine. Our hands moved up and down each other, exploring every inch we could. A hand slid up my thigh and under my dress, tracing lines with her soft finger tips. Our breath was heavy, falling into sync with the shared kisses. Her fingers laced through the holes in my fishnets, playing with the smooth skin underneath. Her lips began pressing on my neck, working their way down to my neck line.
     Her body leaned closer to mine as she pushed me harder into the wall. I slid my hands into her shirt, grabbing her boobs, taking in all of her. She led her hand further up my thigh and tugged on the elastic waist of the fishnets. She fell to her knees and pushed my dress up, telling me to hold it up for her. She rolled my fishnets down to my ankles and played with my underwear for a moment before removing them from my body.
     Her tongue pressed against my core as I let out a breathless gasp. She wrapped her lips around me, pleasuring  me in every possible way. I pressed my body back into the wall, keeping myself as quiet as possible. Her fingers slid into my body, pressing against just the right spot. I let out a whine, unable to keep myself quite any longer. I moved my body on her fingers, allowing myself to finish on her. She kissed her way back up my body and her lips met mine once again. I could taste myself on her tongue and the tension lingering between our bodies radiated.
     I flipped our bodies so she was against the wall. I bit  her lip and kissed every inch of her skin. She tasted sweet and I couldn't resist. I slid my hand into her pants, still kissing her full lips. My fingers slip inside her as I curled them against her. Her lips left mine while her breath got harder. I circled my fingers inside her, hitting her in her favorite spots. Her moans filled the small room and her body raised off my finger. I removed myself from her and left one last kiss on her lips as we returned to the party below.