"do your whore thoughts"

Hot water splashed against my bare chest. Her hands fit perfectly on the curve of my hip as she ran her nails against my tender skin. She spun me around to face her. My wet hair stuck to my pink cheeks, inviting her to move it for me. She gently scratched my cheek as she pushed the hair behind my ear.
     "You're hot." she said, giggling with the most perfect smile on her face. I placed a hand on her cheek before pulling her into a rough kiss. Her top lip slid perfectly into my parted lips. My hands wandered up and down her body, feeling her warm skin under the pads of my fingers. I stumbled backwards while pulling her with me. My back hit the white shower wall as she pressed me further into it.
     I grabbed her wrist and guided it to my cunt, asking her to fuck me. I could feel her smile as she continued kissing me. Her middle finger circled my throbbing clit softly, forcing several weak whimpers out of my lips and into hers.
     "Harder." I pleaded, my lips hardly leaving hers. Her fingers circled harder as I moaned from her touch. I slid my hand in between her legs and placed two fingers into her wet cunt.
     "shit." she whined as my fingers curled against her walls. Tension quickly built in my cunt as she fucked me quickly. My body grew weak from the heat.
      "I'm gonna cum." I whined. My fingers still curled inside of her as I came, immediately squirting on the floor of the shower. I bit her lip as my body began to shake.
     "Good girl." she said, whimpering as I fucked her. She squeezed my waist as she tried not to cum. She failed quickly as my fingers sped up inside of her. I could feel her throb against my fingers as she moaned into my ear, drowning out the noise of the shower.
     I slipped my fingers out of her and placed them in my mouth, tasting her cum. After one more rough kiss, we continued showering as I let her wash my red hair.