im gay

Steam filled the wooden room around us. A white towel loosely covered her bare skin as she sat back and relaxed, taking in the heat of the room.
     She slid closer towards me, now leaving less than an inch of space between my leg and hers. She grabbed my chin and turned my head to face hers. She looked directly into my eyes before glancing at my pink lips. She closed the space between us, meeting me for a soft kiss. Her other hand moved to the skin just above my towel, teasing the edge of it.
     She stood up and slid the towel off of her damp skin. She walked back towards me teasingly and tugged at my towel, leaving me naked in front of her. "So pretty like this." she said, placing herself on my thigh. Her cunt rubbed against my skin as she kissed me harder, leaving wet kisses along my neck. I slid my hands along her thighs and up her waist.
     "Lay down for me baby." she said, pushing me onto the sauna bench. Her legs slid in between mine, forcing our wet cunts together. She shifted her hips on top of me, grinding our clits together. A whimper escaped my lips as she sped up, bringing me closer to coming. Her hand wrapped around my neck, squeezing as she looked into my blue eyes.
     "Cum for me." she moaned, slapping my thigh. I whimpered from the pain. All of a sudden, I came. My legs shook as she continued grinding against my cunt. Her moans filled the room, only making me cum harder. After a few more moments, we both came into each others cunts.
     She pulled me back up and kissed me. Her tongue slid into my mouth, letting me taste her. My teeth sunk into her bottom lip as her cunt throbbed against my thigh.
     The sauna turned off, signaling it was time to get out, we both threw on our towels and left the room.