jealousy jealousy

Her eyes darted to me in the hallways. The bell had just rang for fifth period and the halls flooded with students. All of a sudden she turns around and walks with her. The girl I've been insecure about since day one. She completely disregards my existence and walks with her instead. My heart practically shatters in my chest. I hold back burning tears as I make my way to my geometry class.

A few minutes later, my phone lights up with a text from her. "meet me in the bathroom. please." I roll my eyes. I know it's not right to be mad at her. I mean we aren't technically dating. But it still hurt. I dismiss myself from class and travel down the hall to the bathroom.

I turn the corner of the bathroom and see her leaning up against the wall, waiting for me.

"What do you want?" I say. I couldn't look at her. All I could see in her eyes was that other girl.

"You were jealous earlier. I saw you."

"I know and I'm sorry and I know I can't be mad and if you like her then-" I say, starting to word vomit.

"No, it's fine. It's not your fault you're mad." she says back. I smile. I could've sworn she would've been upset with me. But she wasn't. She takes a step towards me. A hand slides across my face. Her breath was warm on my skin.

"Kiss me. Please." I say, finally looking into her beautiful brown eyes. She pulls me in by the neck and kisses me. It was hard. There was a tension between us that hadn't been there when I'd kissed her before. It was nice. Passionate.

She pulls me into the biggest stall, holding onto my waist. I run my hands along her perfect body, making us lean closer together. I push her into the wall behind us. A soft whimper escapes her lips as her back slams against the wall. I leave kisses along the bare skin of her neck.

"Fuck me. For the love of god please fuck me." she mutters. Her hands gather in my red hair, pushing me onto my knees before her. I fumble with the buttons on her brown pants. Finally, I undo them and pull them around her ankles, exposing her black underwear. I kiss her bikini line, occasionally letting my teeth sink into her soft skin. I dig my nails into the place where her underwear cut into her, making her hiss in pain. I pull her underwear down, letting them fall down to her ankles.

I run my tongue from her entrance to her clit, tasting every bit of her. She tightens her grip on my hair, making me whimper from the pain. I slide three fingers into her wet pussy, curling them along her front wall.

"Just like that baby." she says, moaning quietly. I move both my tongue and my fingers faster, eager to make her cum just like she does to me. Her back bows against the wall. "I-I'm gonna cum. Faster please baby." I do as she says and begin sliding my fingers in and out of her quickly. The sounds of her whimpers filled my ears. Her body loosens as she comes around my fingers. I slide my fingers out of her as she recovers from her orgasm.

I kiss her once again. Her tongue runs along my bottom lip, tasting herself on me. "You're so pretty mommy." I say. She digs her teeth into the swell of my lip, making me wince.

Eventually, she gets dressed and leads me out of the bathroom. We both return to class and all I could think about for the rest of the day was her.