😕

The sound of the nail file against my nails rang in my ears. She sat in the chair next to me, scrolling through her phone. She laid against the back of the chair with her legs spread, causing me to practically drool over her posture. My eyes wandered up and down her body as the nail tech began painting my acrylics with a soft pink color.

She sat up, taking a peak at my nails. She looked back at me as I waited for her approval. She smiled with soft eyes, placing her right hand on my bare thigh. The hem of my dress gathered under the tips of her fingers as she rubbed my thigh. The lace scratched my skin. She slipped her hand into my dress, causing me to sit upright as her cold hands got closer and closer to my cunt. I could feel myself begin to throb, getting wetter and wetter and she teased me silently.

The nail tech moved on to my other hand, curing the polish under a purple light. I could feel her nails scratch my cunt from the outside of my panties, forcing a whimper from my lips. My hands remained on the desk, leaving me helpless. One fingers slipped into my panties, the others following. My heart began to pound as butterflies filled my stomach. The chill of her fingers sent shivers up my spine as I pushed against the desk, trying not to moan. She slipped two fingers up my cunt, curling them against my front wall.

"Shhhh." she whispered into my ear as she could see the struggle grow on my face. My leg shook under the desk nervous we would get caught. Her fingers curled faster everytime I showed a sign of struggle. I bit the swell of my lip as my toes curled in my platform converse. My cunt ached and my body tensed as tears swelled in my eyes. My legs began to shake as I felt myself begin to cum. Another whimper fell from my lips, causing me to sit up straight again. The tears fell from my waterline as her fingers slowed.

She finally slipped her fingers out of my cunt, causing me to squirm against the chair.