Chapter 16

Enjoy m'loves!! :D

Chapter 16

"Hey ma'am, someone called me on the phone, he said that the road is now clean. They removed the big tree that was blocked on the road." The driver said.

"Oh Yes! We could go home now!" I said with a big smile on my face. Finally! They cleaned the road!

Darren smiled.

"Ummm.. Can we go shopping first before going home?" I said.

"You want to join?" I said to Darren. And he nodded

"Yes of course I would love too." Darren said.

"So, let's go?" I said and raised my eyebrow.

"Sure."

We went to the car and the driver starts the engine and he started driving.

My outfit was not that pretty. It's just simple.

I'm wearing a short shorts and a loose shirt. (Darren's auntie lend it to me earlier) And a pair of slippers. My hair was in a bun. It was a messy bun tho.

While Darren was wearing an 'Awesome' that is printed on his shirt. And a pants. And a pair of a black converse.

So? Do I look like a maid here?

It takes 30 minutes to finally arrived at the mall. It was traffic ugh.

So, we had finally arrived at the mall. And went shopping.

Then after that we went to Starbucks to chill. It was my treat of course. This man just did a lot for me. So now, it's my time.

He ordered a vanilla frappe and I ordered the same. I know that's his all time favorite. And i bought a two s'mores for us to eat.

"Miss cheesy and mr. Awesome here's your order." The lady said and put it on the table.

"Wow! You already accept the fact!" Darren smirked.

"Yep. And you are mr. Awesome! Because I just copied what's on your shirt!" I laughed.

"Yeah, pretty cool ha." He said and put the straw in. And taste the food.

"So, how's the night sleeping with a 'girly' sheet." He ask and smirked.

I smiled in a weird way. And said "yeah it was pretty good. It was still a fluffy bed tho." I eat the s'mores and drink the vanilla frappe.

"I know. Silly" he said and play with my hair.

"Hey!" I said and comb my hair with my hand.

He laughed and I laughed a little.

I opened my iPhone and go to the Instagram app. I took a selfie with darren and post it. The caption is "friend date with the awesome guy." And tagged him in a post. *posted*

I looked at the time on my phone and..

"Oh it's already 6:00 pm. We gotta go home now" I said and put my iPhone in my pocket.

After we eat our food, we already went out. And go to the parking lot.

While we were walking...

"Hey! Watch out!!!" Darren shouted at my back and pushed me at the side quickly. I was shocked so I screamed.

"OH MY GOSH!!" I said trying to catch my breath.

He was holding me at my waist. Both of his hand was placed on mine. My knees were bend. We were so close to each other. He was looking at the car and shouted "STUPID!! You almost killed a person!!" Then he looked at me so serious and his eyes omg his eyes went down to my lips and go back to look me in the eyes. "He-hey, are you alright?"

"Y-yes th-thanky--you f-for saving my life" I said and stood up properly and give him a tight hug.

"Y-your welcome." He said.

I smiled and pulled my body off his body.

"So, let's go? Next time please watch both sides of the road. Okay? And don't forget who you are with." He said. Then he smiled. His dimples are so freaking cute!

"H-huh. Uh yes." I said and smiled.

We started to walk.

"Ah. Aw. Ouch." I said because I think my left knee hurts.

"Hey. What's the problem?" He asked and hold my shoulder.

"I think my left knee is-- ouch!"

"Be careful. Put your hands on my shoulder." He said and put his hand on my waist.

We walk slowly because of my knee. Ugh

And we already reached my car.

He opens the door for me and I go in.

"Th-thanks" I said and give him a smile.

"No prob." He said and winked at me. Then he closed the door and went at the other side of the car's door.

The ride went crazy. We were making fun of each other, laughing out loud. It's just so totally fun!

Then We already went home.

*•*•*•End of Chapter 16*•*•*•

Hope you guys had fun! Just wait for the next chapter okay? :) guys sorry for the long wait. Ang tagal kasi ng wifi kabanas :(

Vote and comment m'loves!