Chapter 31

"The real heroes anyway aren't the people doing things; real heroes are the people NOTICING things, paying attention." - TFIOS

Chapter 31

Point Of View
DARREN ESPANTO
*CONTINUATION OF THE FLASHBACKS*

"Ugh! I like you." She said.

"Can I be your girl?" She asked. I was speechless. It's weird isn't it? A girl courting a boy? That was just soooooooo weird.

"I like you darren. I love you." She said. And caressed my cheeks with her smooth hands. Her face was now closer to mine. She's about to kiss me but then.. A flashlight made us stop. I looked at the owner of the flashlight and then I saw JK.

"Hey!!! Gabi na ah! What are you guys doing here?" JK applauded.

"Who are you?" Skyrie stood up to face Jk.

"Oh, I'm Juan Karlos Labajo. Darren's one and only best friend. And you are?" JK said.

"I'm Skyrie Buenavente. Darren's Girl." Sky said.

"Really?" JK said and looked down to me. I just shrugged my shoulders. Indicating, I really don't know.

JK's from Villa Regudo. I remembered.
----

"My love, why so quiet?" Skyrie said. She's acting weird. Trying to be sweet.

"Sky, based on yesterday, you asked me if you can be my girl? Are you serious?" I said.

"Of course I am." She said.

"That was weird." I said.

"Why?" She asked worriedly.

"I should be the one courting you." I said.

"Do you like me?" She asked.

"Ever since we've met." I said.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"I'll do it." I kneel down to her. And holds her hands.

"Will you be my girl?" I asked. She immediately stood up. And say yes for how many times. She also hugged me that Made me carry her. She's so happy as usual.

"Oh my gosh darren! Can't believe it!" She said.

"I love you my sky." I said and kissed her forehead.

"I love too so much my love." She said.

By the way we're at the Villa Regudo Park. As you can see, this place is so lovely.

Skyrie doesn't want to go at her home anymore. She just want to be with me for the rest of her life. But after a month. Just a month, when we're at the mall, her mom saw us.

"I've been looking for you for so long! Where have you been!? You really---" before her mom could finish talking, Skyrie just stopped her.

"Stop it mom! I'm so tired being alone at home, reading books! I just want to spend my life normally! Please leave us alone!" Skyrie said and grabbed my hand to walk away from her mom but the bodyguards of them stopped us.

"Get her." Her mom said to the bodyguards seriously.

"Let me go!!" Skyrie shouted.