Chapter 9- valentines day

Hi guys;)) how's chapter 1-8? Comment your thoughts in every chapter. I hope that you'll like it. :) here's chapter 9!!!❤️ HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL OF YOU!! 💕

CHAPTER 9- Valentines Day

Kabei's POV

Time to get ready for school.. I looked at the calendar.
"Ohh it's February 15 right?" I said

"It's February 14 miss.. Are you bitter! Hahahaha." I turned to the owner of that voice and I saw him laughing.. It's.. It's.... It's... j...

"Ja... Ja... Jaa.. Jack.. Jackson? What the hell are you doing here?" I told him. Actually I'm a little bit angry in the inside..

"I just wanted to visit you and give you these things I brought" he said and he grab those things that's at the back of him.. It's flowers, chocolates , and a human size teddy bear. "HAPPY VALENTINES DAY" he added

YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. AFTER ALL of those things.. He.. He took a time to visit me and just give these things? Wow, while in the past, he just can't give these things or even ship it even though he's at NYC!

Wow..

"You've got to be kidding me jack! What now? What do you think? Am I just a kid that forgets all that happened in the past and just give me a candy and we're ok? Wow! Well, I'm not a kid anymore! I'm not the person in the past or in your past anymore! I grew up! Please! I can't! Give that things to your new GF!" I told him and walked out the door.. The tears in my eyes started to fall.

This is crazy! What the hell is happening ?

Why is this happening to me?

Why????!!!

"Oh please give me a chance to explain! I don't have a new gf.please let me explain. I didn't mean to the things you're thinking." He said, he tries to catch me but I run fast.. As fast as I can.

But the rain falls.. I stopped running. I just sat down on the floor crying. It happen again. Why does this weather keeps on following me when ever I'm crying..

I felt someone's hands was placed on my shoulder.. It's him. It's jack.

"Please let me explain all of that happened in the past." He told me

"Go! Explain now!" I said

"Okay, so when I'm already not talking to you on the phone.... I... I... " he can't say what he was about to say.

"What?!" I told him

"I....."

"Hey hey wake up!!!!!!! It's almost 10:00!! You're late. Super late!! Super late in your class..." My yaya woke me up and she hitted me with a pillow errr...

"What what.. Oh my gosh!! Ughh ya!!! I hate you!!! " I told to my yaya, and I immediately jump out offffff myy bedddd...

"Faster..!"

"Ugh.. There's nothing we can do anymore. I'm super late now. So, I'll go to school later at lunch hurhur." I told my yaya. And yeah.. I started taking shower, put on my best clothes, fixed my things, and sat down on the dinning room.

What was that dream all about? Thank God it was only just a dream.

I looked at the calendar. And I saw the date today.

"Oh it's February 15!! Time runs so fast! It's almost graduation! Ahhh.." I said with a sad tone.

"It's February 14 po! It's valentines day today! Bitter mam? Bitter? Hahahaha" my yaya said. She's laughing her lungs out,