Chapter 28 - Surprises

"When you have lived long enough, life will teach you a few things that can only be taught by lessons; just keep living."

CHAPTER 28

Point Of View
Darren Espanto - Surprises

She will definitely love my surprise! I'm at the side of a so beautiful river, where a lot of people stay. I did a lot of efforts. I did letterings, colorful balloons with much pictures of us and letters on the string side of the balloons. I also putted a lot of pictures of us on the wall. Plus I putted directions outside plus candles Where she should follow when I got her lost. The petals of the roses were placed everywhere. And I also did a heart shape made with petals. The fireworks, are all ready! I should get her now.

Why don't she answer her phone!!?? Ughhh!!

I already went at her school where she studies but she's not their. I even asked her bestfriend Tina but she said that she already got home. But I'm now at their house. And literally no kabei found. I also went at the park where she always stay when she got bored at her house. But she's not their either! THINK THINK THINK DARREN! You know her. You know her hiding places.

The natures town river! Where actually the unexpected things just happened between my bestfriend JK and my Kabei. I better go there.

I just arrived at the natures town river.

My eyes saw everything. Bakit ang saya nila? Bakit ang saya mo kabei kapag kasama si JK? That laugh of her, it's so beautiful. She should always wear that smile. I don't know what's gotten into me. That I punched him on the face. I obviously got angry because of what I'm seeing right now. She didn't have time to answer my calls but she got time to flirt with JK!

"MAHAL MO PA BA SI SKYRIE?" Kabei asked. Tears fall down from the corner of her eyes. While she was holding Jk.

I don't even know what to answer but what came out into my mouth is that we need to talk in a private place. I don't know if I can still forgive JK. All of the things he have done, do you think you can still forgive him?

Kabei and I talked in my car. She's being emotional all the time. So I told her everything about Skyrie. Skyrie, she's my first love if you only knew. Skyrie and I have been dating months ago. But our love for each other fades away when she left. I've done so many things that I shouldn't do. I did drink, went in a bar, went at home drunk with a girl on my apartment but we didn't do any stupid things. We're just having fun back then. Drinking alcohols, dancing like crazy, and my bros are included to. Ofcourse. I didn't attend any of my mall tours because I was broke. Until I met Kabei. She looks like Skyrie. Since I've met her, my life's back to normal again. Everything has changed. Every time I see her, I think skyrie's with me. But I already stopped thinking about skyrie when I already fell in love with the girl in front of me. And that's kabei. She's all I need right now. How come she's still flirting with that guy? Every time i see them, laughing, making fun of each other, it's like I'm being hurt again. I can't handle looking at my new girl flirting with the other guy. I just want her mine. She's mine. She's all mine.

We've reached the place. We've reached the place where I did my surprise for her. It's at the lover birds river.

"Bakit dito?" She then asked.

"Let's go." I said and grabbed her hand.

We walked into a dark place where lights are no where to be found. You can just see the bright moon.

"Oh sheez! I forgot my phone." I excused. I was obviously kidding. But I am going on the secret entrance. Para pumunta sa ginawa kong surprise.