Chapter 5- thinking of you

Here's Chapter five!!! Wow. Thanks guys for reading my story. I hope you love it. And feel free to comment your thoughts below. Vote and share this story guys!! ;))

CHAPTER 5- thinking of you

JK's POV

"Where are they?" I keep on saying in my mind while we are performing. Actually, I cannot concentrate on the stage. Because of her. And Darren is always looking at me because of what I'm showing right now..

After we sang.. The two kids, lyca and Darlene stays at the stage. While Darren and I already went backstage.

"Hey jk, is there something wrong?" Darren asked. "What? Umm nooo there's no problem." I said. "Tsk. Okay. Keep on denying jk" Darren said. "It's nothing, okay?" I said looking at my phone.

"Oh okay then.. I'm going back to the stage now, I'm going to join those two kids there." Darren said. Walking towards the stage. "Yeah yeah." I said.

To: kabei
"Hey, I thought that you and you're best friend are gonna go here?" Message sent.

After two to three minutes.. Finally she replied.....

From: kabei
"Oh.. Yes we've already went there.. But we didn't go in. Because there's a lot of people there. So we go shopping in the other mall. I'm sorry ."

To: kabei
"Hay.. Okay then." Message sent.

From: kabei
"I'm really sorry. But there's still next time right?"

To: kabei
"Yeah. Yeah. It's okay. There's always next time."

From: kabei
"Thanks ;)"

Haaayy girls really love shopping... I hope that next time they will really come..

Kabei's POV
*Cring cring.*
Some one texted me. "Oh wait." I said. Getting my phone in my pocket.
It's from: JK
"Hey, I thought that you and you're best friend are gonna go here?"

"Haaa..hey Tina look at this. Jk texted me..oh no what am I going to say?" I asked Tina. "Omg! Whaaaa!! Kabei, I'm so really jealous of you now!!! Huhu.. Just say that we've already go there but there's a lot of people.and.." She said. But I didn't let her finished because she's going to say some words again. "Okay. Okay. Okay." I said.

To: jk
"Oh.. Yes we've already went there.. But we didn't go in. Because there's a lot of people there. So we go shopping in the other mall. I'm sorry ."

"Message sent" I said. "Tsk tsk" Tina said with matching rolling eyes.

After a few text from jk, I decided to buy a gift to him and to Darren.. I bought them a hoodie with a letter "JK" on the left side. And for Darren, a hoodie with a letter "D" on the left side.

"These hoodies are really cute... So cute. Very very cute. It's perfect for them." I said.
"Yeah yeah right. It's really cute. They both have gifts, but me..." Tina said.
"For you.. It's a pink hoodie with a letter "T" on the left side. Tadaaaa!!! Hahaha!" I said. "Oh really best? It's for me! Ahh.. You really know my favorite color! I so love this hoodie and also you hahahaha!" Tina said hugging the hoodie that I gave her.

"Okayy thankyou. Let's go Tina" I said to the cashier. And to Tina. "Thank you . Come again" cashier said. "Okayyyy yaay." Tina said.

And after shopping... We already go home..

Cut-----

So what do you think guys?? What do you think will go next? Oh look at that. there's already a JK POV. Wooo.. Next is.....

Just comment your thoughts below and please vote and share this story guys!! Thanks. Keep on reading. There are more chapters to come., woohoo yaayy..