Chapter 2- knowing him

Yaaay for chapter two!! Have fun reading guys! Hope u like it! Comment your thoughts! Feel free to comment! :)

CHAPTER TWO knowing him

Kabei's POV
"His cute" I whisper to myself. "Are you saying something?" Tina said. "What? Me? Talking to myself? No." I said. As I smiled but she didn't see it. Because she turned her head to her phone, continuing to watch the video.

"I'm feeling sexy and free.." My phone rang. Someone's calling me. "Wait. Someone's calling. I mean my mom's calling me on my phone. So bbl." I said to Tina. As I slide the answer button on my iPhone.
" hello mom?" " where are you now? It's almost 5:30 and you're not yet home." Mom said. "Oh, I didn't noticed. Okay, I'll be there in a while." I said. "Hmmm.. Kabei ha.. What are you doing there anyway?" "Nothing. Just talking to my bestfriend." "Okay. Make sure that you'll go home before 6:00 okay?" "Okay mom, luv you." " luv you too, bye." "Bye." I said.

"Who's that?" Tina said. " oh it's my mom. She said that I need to go home before 6:00" I said. "Okay. You'll go home now? Let's go." Tina said. "Okay. Let's go." I said. We both stood up and walk to the parking lot.

"Nice ringtone ha. Very nice." Tina said. "Ugh Tina.. You're making fun of me again. I'll kill you." I said sarcastically with matching irritated voice. "As if you can. I'm feeling sexy and freeeee..." She's singing. I don't like it specially when she's singing. Because, he was not given a very nice voice. Awww. "Very nice, you're voice is very nice. Very very nice. Wooo clap clap. You should also sing on karaoke" I said sarcastically as I laughed very hard than I should. "Hehehe, very funny kabei." Ohhh she looks like she's already pissed off because of me. I'm so very good at this. " yah it is. Lol" I said to her. "Okay fine. Bye I got to go. See yah tomorrow. Luv yah best. Best in everything. Haha" Tina said. "Okay bye keep safe luv yah too." I said.

"There's my car now." I walk towards my car and suddenly....... Banggg.....
"Ouch." "Oh I'm sorry miss. Does it hurt? I'm so sorry." That guy said. He hits me with his skateboard. "What do you think?! Am I okay?! Cool question bro. After that accident, you still think that I'm okay?!" I said angrily. "It was an accident. And I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm really sorry miss" he said. "Ugh okay fine. It's okay. But next time, please be careful okay.?" I said to him. And he help me to stand up. "Okay. Btw, I'm juankarlos labajo. And you're?" "Im kabei Tan Peige" "nice to meet you kabei" "nice to meet you too, okay enough for this. I gotta go. I'm in a hurry. Nice to meet you again bye." I said as I went in my car and started it. "Okay. Bye. Nice to meet you too. Till we meet again someday, or maybe tomorrow. Bye . Keep safe. I'm sorry again." He said. And I smiled at him looking at the window of my car. And I already drive away from the parking lot.

-----------cut-------------

What do you think guys? Just comment and share your thoughts. Keep on reading cuz there's more chapters to come. And please share it. So that other darrenatics will know. Luv you. I'm sorry again for the errors. I'm in a hurry to type lol.