Chapter 15

Wow! Amazing readers reading my story, THANKYOU ! :D

How sad I hadn't made it! :( guys just so you know, I had an audition. But sad to say I didn't made it ;( hay maybe next time I'll make it. But not just today maybe someday :D God is preparing me for an awesome future! And also yours!

Enjoy!!! :D

Chapter 15

Kabei's POV

I'm now laying in the bed of baby lynelle. The lights are not yet turned off. I'm still wide awake.

I'm wearing his clothes. Is this real? Ahmahgash!

My hands are on my chest, my eyes are closed. I'm thinking deeply here.

I didn't even know what I'm feeling right now. I think I'm turning into a tomato again. Oh no it can't be! I'm blushing!

I looked at him at the other bed.

He's doing the same. I mean he's copying me.

He looked at me too.

We're having an eye contact here.

Was this a kind of eye contact challenge?

No.

I turned my head and looked at the lights.

"Hmm." That was Darren

"Why are you still awake?" He asked

"I'm having a hard time to sleep so stop thinking about me." I said and turned my head to face him.

"Wow? Really miss?" He smirked

"Stop that. You're weird." I grinned widely facing him.

"Weirdos are hot." He winked and turned back to me.

I just blushed like an idiot.

"You know what?" He continued.

"No. Don't have an idea" I said sarcastically

"Psh. Shut it miss" he rolled his eyes and smiled.

"What I like about you is you're really fun to be with. I like you." He said.

I just stop at the moment he said ' I like you'

Oh to Em to the Gee. Did he just say he likes me? Oh my gosh I'm being curious right now.

"What?! Am hmm yeah that's what I am. Tha--ts me. Bi-po-lar sometimes." I said each word slowly. My voice was shaking. I just smirked at myself.

"Yeah. I understand. I like people who are weird. Because they are the person that are really fun to be with." I said and smiled at her.

"Yeah. Hwahhhh" she feels sleepy now.

"Sleepy huh? Good night swee--miss" I said

"Good night mr. Crazyman--" she was not looking at me when she said that. Her eyes was closed.

"Good night miss beautiful" I whispered. And smiled. Then I switched off the lamp and sleep.

---------
Darren's POV
The sun came out. And the curtains are half opened. So I woke up and see what's time is it.

It's already 1 o'clock in the afternoon. And I saw her rose up. We really had a good night.

"Good morning" she smiled and stretched her arms.

"It's Good afternoon " i said and smirked.

"Huh? What? Oh.." She said and see what time is it. She just nodded.

*knock knock knock*

And I heard the door swung open.

"Hey, good afternoon guys! It's obvious that you guys really had a sweet dreams. " aunt said. My aunt was holding plates. And there I saw our brunch.

"Here, have some brunch guys." She said and placed the plates on the table.

"Oh thanks tita. Good afternoon to you too." Miss cheesy girl said and smiled widely when she saw her favorite food, menudo and fried chicken.

"Thanks auntie. You really are the sweetest. Love you" I said.

"You're very welcome sweeties, okay so have a great day! And I will go to my friends house now okay? Bye." My aunt said and bids her good bye to us.

"Bye! Keep safe auntie!" I said and did the same.

We just smiled to each other. And my aunt went out.

Miss cheesy girl immediately grabbed the plate on the table. She prayed first before she eat her brunch. I did the same too.

"Hmmmmm" she said and put some food in her mouth.

"Yummy isn't it?" I said and wiggled my eyebrows.

"Yes! Of course!" She said.

I eat my brunch too. So our brunch went into a fun one. We shared story, while eating and we decided to add some rice because we're really hungry.

*•*•*•End of chapter 15*•*•*•

HI GUYs!! *insert a very hyper voice*

Woah!! Amazing! I can't even say a word because of my great readers reading my story!! :D

Keep reading it guys. More love chapters are comingggggg!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you enjoyed it!

Love you!

Love,

The author<3