5

It's been a while since CHibs and I claimed one another passionately. since then we've both been busy.

Him with club ordeals and me taking care of my company Catina Jewelry. 

Since my opening day, I've had been dealing with a lot of customers which is amazing. a grand majority of my sales is homemade jewelry that I assure the customers is real. that nothing will turn your skin colors.

I've sold rings, I've sold necklaces,bracelets,& charms in what days I've been open.

this was a huge dream come true running my shop and having plenty of customers liking my product that I make and some that I've bought from other places.

After my very first customer made a purchase I knew that from the number of people who had come in since was recommended this place by him and those who came due to recommendation had passed it on to others.

I've already planned to hire some workers so that I could have help.

the day of the interview was the day I had the shop closed. 

I made sure I asked if they've had experiences at all with Jewelry and if they had where was their experience from.

 from there I'd go on to ask them multipule different questions and bout jeweler and did a little test. where I'd practice being the customer who was interested in some type of jewelry it always changed with the person I was at the time interviewing.

 the test allowed me to see if they could deal with any and everything that walked through the front door.

 After I hired a few I trained them so they fully know what a lot do and what I do expect them to do.

after that I let them tend to customers while I walked around greeting everyone and helping when and if needed.

So far my employees have been doing excellent work. 

So while they managed the front I headed to the back and took care of things in my office till I was requested up front.

Half the time after closing I'd go see how pops and the other are doing other times I'm too warn out to leave shop so I just lock up and headed up to my apartment and crash out.

When I wake the next day or later that same night ai get up shower eat and got to bed. or I will get ready for the new day.