Chapter 9 Captive Queen

Your POV

Your POV

"You asked for it get ready to die" Red 3 spoke charging at me with his sword out. But once it got close to me before it could touch me the girl closed her eyes and I grabbed the sword causing Red 3 to stop. The girl opened her eyes surprised. "I upgraded my magic skills to max. I've been playing for a while only a few days. I figured out all the great leveling spots" I explained. "Mind if I took care of this" I asked the girl walking towards the three red fairies. "Uh sure?" She spoke confused. "Then sit back and let me at them" I spoke taking out my Kurkura blade as I lit up in blue flames. I then stepped forward everything slowing down and then appear behind the two red fairies. "Huh where did she go?" Red 2 asked but then Red 2 burst into blue flames then disappeared. Red 1 gasped. I then stand normally turning around facing Red 3 and Red 1. "Okay who's next?" I asked smirking. I then swipe my sword in the air in front of me facing Red 3 and a moment later Red 3 bursts into blue flames cut in half then disappears and I appeared behind him. "How about you? Feel like fighting?" I asked facing Red 1 which he was in the sky. "No thanks girl. My magic skill is gonna reach 900 soon so I'd rather not die just yet. You understand if you really did max out your magic skill" He explained. "Yep, and my speed and sword skills" I spoke smiling. "At least your honest about it. How about you?" I asked facing the green fairy. "Guess I'll pass too but next time you're going down!" She shouts. "Oh, then next time I'll be sure to bring more friends" Red 1 explained. "Ooh, I like a challenge how about bring your whole army? I could use a warm up" I explained, Kirito laughing. "Hey don't take all the fun leave some for me" Kirito spoke walking to me. Red 1 then flew off and I sheathed my blade the blue flames disappearing. After a long conversation. "You could break down and burst into tears putting your arms around me" Kirito spoke. "Oh, piss off loser!" She shouts. Kirito and I laugh. "I was just kidding" Kirito spoke. We laugh. "No way! I won't let her do that!" Yui spoke surprising us. Kirito held his hands over his shirt pocket trying to keep Yui in. "Watch it stay out of sight!" Kirito silently yells surprising the girl. Yui flew out and around Kirito and I. "Mommy is the only one allowed to have Daddy! Mommy is the only one that gets to be mine and Big Sis's Mommy!" Yui shouted. "Wait Daddy? Big Sis?" the girl asks. Kirito hides Yui in his hand the girl walking closer. "Hm what? Nothing no" Kirito spoke. "No way. Is that one of those private pixies?" the girl asks. "How about you tell me what 2 Spriggans like you doing wondering around here. I guess I was leading and we got lost" Kirito spoke. "Oh yeah. Next time I'm leading" I spoke crossing my arms. "What no fair I'm the leader" Kirito pouted. "Well next time fix your sense of direction and I'll think about it" I spoke annoyed turning away from Kirito hearing him pout then the girl laughs. "How did you get yourselves that lost? Spriggan territory is way to the east. You're weird. Yeah, Murasaki don't trust him with directions" the girl explained laughing. She sheathed her sword. "Anyway, thank you for saving me. I guess I should introduce myself. I'm Leafa nice to meet you" Leafa spoke. "I'm Kirito, this is Murasaki and this is Yui" Kirito spoke. "Oh, we are forgetting someone" I spoke. "Diabel come on out" I spoke Diabel flying out of my shirt pocket in his small fairy form then grew normal size now standing next to me only the size of Kirito. "This is Diabel my best friend" I spoke. "Okay Kirito and Muraski. Do you two have any plans today? Because if you don't, I can buy you two a drink and maybe dinner as a thanks." Leafa spoke. "Drinks sound awesome and if you don't mind, we'd like to pick your brain about some stuff." Kirito spoke. "Like what kind of stuff?" Leafa asks. "Just more about this world and especially about the tree" I explained looking at the tree. Kirito may really want to get to the tree to get Asuna back but me, I'm committed to this. I WILL get Asuna back. "Oh, you mean the world tree. Yeah, sure! I might not look like it but I know a lot about this game. There is this neutral village to the north of us. A little out of the way but we can fly there" Leafa explains. "Okay but what about Sylphain? Isn't that town close to us?" Kirito asks. "You really don't know anything about this game. Sylphain is Sylph territory. You are not Sylphs so if you're in their territory you can't attack them but they can attack you" leafa explained. "Whatever I'm just gonna head to the world tree. I need to get there as fast as I can someone is waiting" I explain starting to walk to the world tree surprising both of them. "Uh... Murasaki wait hold on!" Kirito spoke running to me to catch up and blocks my path. "I know how bad we need to get there but we know nothing of this game. We need to gather information" Kirito spoke. "You may be my new legal guardian but so is she. She hasn't got logged out of SAO yet and I have a pretty big idea that she might be there waiting since these are built on the SAO servers. You can't stop me, no one can" I explained my eyes glowing red. I then activated my wings and started flying in the direction of the world tree.

Kirito POV

I watched as Y/n flew off. I wish I could help but she doesn't understand how dangerous it can be without any information about anything. Diabel appears. "Don't worry Kirito I'll look after her. You focus on the original plan I'll help her with whatever she needs" Diabel explains. "Okay, thanks Diabel hopefully we meet up soon" I say then Diabel flew off to catch up with Y/n.