17. Pillows and poison

The bed was so comfortable and warm, the pillows all soaked through with moonlight and neck kisses scent so Jimin was feeling secure resting there after a short nap

He has woken up feeling Jungkook's head resting on the side of his belly, his fingertips caressing over the healing claw marks, the scars he will now carry afte the mutant has tried to kill his pup.

When they had reached the bedroom about two hours ago and Jungkook has seen the marks his eyes filled with so much sadness, yet he said nothing.

Right now he was lying with his soft lips slowly kissing over the marks, as if he would like to heal them with this gesture, Jimin's heart heavy, his fingers tangling into his husband's hair.

Jungkook sighed moving his head a bit definitely finding a more comfortable position, Jimin saw that he reached for the pen and small notebook he was always carrying everywhere they went.

"How is it going?" Whispered Jimin, when Jungkook flipped the pages to find the last empty one.

"It's after midnight now so in 6381 days I'll celebrate my fortieth birthday," muttered Jungkook.

"What?" Jimin chuckled. "Why are you counting that?"

"In about six thousand days I will have a puppy," Jungkook sighed flipping some pages in the notebook. "Today I'm thinking about girls' names."

Jimin's heartbeat loud, his throat like scratched. Was it fair to stay quiet when Jungkook was wishing for it so badly, was counting days until the time when Jimin had promised him they will start trying to make puppies, while it suddenly wasn't eighteen years from now, but right here, a bitter tear rolled down his face.

"Do you have any names you like?" Asked Jungkook turning to look up at him.

Jimin shook his head, he was too broken now to think about silly things like names.

"Luna, like princess Luna and your wolf," muttered Jungkook writing it down.

"That's too creepy," Jimin put another pillow underneath his head to observe his man.

"Everything connected with this subject is creepy for you," Jungkook sighed.

"Maybe Daeun,  Yoongi's mum was called Daeun. I think it's a cool name," the alpha continued to write.

Jimin was lying still, just playing with his soft hair listening to the names his husband was coming up with, will it be a boy or a girl, he wondered running his fingertips over the belly, maybe the pup was already lurking Jungkook in with its presence as lately the alpha had developed a habit of falling asleep with his face pressed to his belly.

Shouldn't he be honest, tell him the truth, so Jungkook will stop hurting himself with counting days towards his fortieth birthday.

After the moon eclipse and breaking into the tomb before Taehyung, he thought. Yes he could wait those two days, it wasn't that far away. When they will come back home after the mission he will tell Jungkook they're expecting a baby.