[M] just friends pt. 1 | yeonbin

Description:

At an all-boys school where relationships aren't allowed, things are bound to happen eventually; but what happens when your fuck buddy turns into your crush?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Yeonjun's POV:

I bit my bottom lip, closing my eyes for a moment as Soobin held onto my hips tighter. He suddenly slowed down, leaning closer until his chest was pressed against my back. He tilted his head, feeling his warm breath against my neck before he left a trail of kisses behind. I exposed my neck more for him, and almost felt myself getting lost at the way his lips felt so soft. I was dragged back into reality when he started sucking, opening my eyes as I said, "No hickeys."

He pulled away right after, still leaving a few kisses behind as he replied, "Sorry, I get too carried away."

His voice was soft and soothing, rolling his hips as he backed his head away from me fully. I hummed from the feeling of him inside me, picking my hand up to look at my watch since we were in a rush. I mentally rolled my eyes at the time, going back to holding onto the edge of the counter in front of me as I said, "Hurry up. We have to get to class."

Soobin chuckled behind me, "You know, you should be grateful that I last so long." I already knew that stupid smirk was on his face, his hands trying to feel up every inch of me.

I groaned since he picked up the pace a little, "I literally came five minutes ago..." I said, pausing for a second to bite back a moan since he slapped my butt, "You're so annoying."

He went faster, which is honestly funny to me. He gets so turned on when I talk back to him for some reason, and the first time that happened, I almost died from laughing so hard. He's so dominating and intimidating, but loves it when I talk back. He leaned his head closer to me, feeling his breath on my neck as he whispered, "You love it."

I closed my eyes, trying my best to hold back moans because he was going so fast, "God, w-will you shut—Hngh..." I couldn't finish my sentence, but I wasn't about to back off, "Sh-Shut the fuck up and cum already."

His thrusts were erratic, moaning in my ear every few seconds because he was close. It didn't take much longer until he came in the condom, dropping his head onto my shoulder as he wrapped his arms around my waist. His breathing was heavy, and mine was too, bringing my hand up and placing it on the back of his neck to pull him closer. He rolled his hips to ride it out, my fingers sliding through his hair while he tilted his head to kiss behind my ear.

"Fuck." He moaned, turning my head towards him. He instantly picked his head off my shoulder, his eyes already closed as he kissed me. My eyes fluttered closed as well, feeling the light layer of sweat in his hair from what we just did. He was quick to stick his tongue in my mouth, and I did the same to him.

He pulled out of me once we backed away from the kiss, a small groan escaping because he was sensitive. He took the condom off, throwing it in the trash as I cleaned myself up. Soobin did the same, pulling my pants and underwear back up from before. I was buttoning my shirt back up as Soobin grabbed his from the floor, weirdly quiet until he asked, "Feel better now?"

I looked up at him, the little smirk on his face. I pressed my lips together, tucking my shirt into my pants, "I guess so." I replied, grabbing my uniform tie from the floor right after.

Soobin did the same as me, quietly saying, "What's up with you today?"

I raised an eyebrow, "What're you talking about?" I asked, picking up my sweater vest and brushing the dust off before I put it on.