i need him here | yeonbin

Description: Yeonjun and Soobin are teammates on a swat team, but they have to keep their relationship a complete secret. And when something happens where they get exposed, they have no choice but to face their reality.

. . . . .

Soobin's POV:

We were on a call, and we've been here for about twenty minutes already trying to find the culprit. I was setting up my spot, at the highest point of the soccer stadium we were in. Some guy came here when there were no games, but the players were practicing. We don't really know much about him because we don't even know who it is yet, so right now we have a lot of unanswered questions. Almost everyone working here was able to get out safely, so now our priority is to try to find this guy. The only thing we really know is that he has a gun, but we don't know what type.

Situations like these are always scary because at any moment you could turn a corner and he's right there.

I got into one of the skyboxes to set up since Chan wanted me to try and find him. I was looking through the scope of my rifle, and I have been for the last three minutes, but I haven't been able to see anything. I was interrupted when Chan said over our radio, "I don't feel good about this. Everyone check-in. Alpha?"

We had split up into teams earlier, "Alpha. We're going through the concession stands to make sure nobody's here." Taehyun said, accounting for him and Yeonjun.

Changbin spoke next to go in order, "Delta. Third floor." He said, accounting for him, Chan, and Ryujin.

I brought my finger up to my earpiece, "Charlie. I'm in the skybox. Haven't seen any movement yet."

Chan hesitated for a moment, "Let me know if you find anything. We're going to check-in every three minutes."

I pursed my lips when he was done, going back to what I was doing before. I was scanning every single seat of this place, and couldn't find anything. My guess is that he's in an office or some type of back room, and we have the entire place surrounded in case he tries to get out. I wish we just knew why he was here, because that would at least give us a clue as to where he would be in this massive place.

I suddenly stilled and tensed up when I felt a cold piece of metal touch the back of my head, and I already knew I was in trouble, "Stand up." He said, his voice deep and gruff.

I slowly took my hands away from my rifle, my heart beating fast as I stood up from my prone position. I can't believe I didn't even hear him come in here. Shit, maybe I left the door open by accident.

"Turn around." He demanded again, backing away from me so that his gun wasn't against my head.

I slowly turned and put my hands up, not wanting to set him off by making quick movements. He looked angry, hair disheveled and a holster on his leg similar to mine. He only held his gun with one hand, but he wasn't shaking. He looked confident in what he was doing, and I knew that stance from anywhere; ex-military.

He just stared at me, and I started taking deep breaths quietly through my nose to calm myself down. He didn't wait for me to talk, "Take the pistol out of your holster and put it on the floor."

I did as he said, reaching down and taking my pistol out of my holster. Right before I picked it up, he added, "One wrong move and you're dead..." He stared into my soul, and I didn't change my facial expression as I stared back. I didn't want to look afraid, because that's probably the worst thing to do in this scenario. I held my gun in my hand, contemplating for a moment before I put it on the floor. I knew he would have a fast reaction time if he's from the army, and I would be dead before I could even get a shot off. I placed it gently on the floor, straightening my back and putting my hands back up as he asked, "Good. Now slide it over to me."