Chapter 11: The Aftermath

Everything got really crazy in the aftermath after the whole botched sacrifice thing. 

Elijah and I left Mystic Falls, but parted ways soon after because he was taking care of a 'Katherine' problem. Whatever that means. 

Elena was turned into a vampire, then she slept with Damon, because of some sire bond thing. 

A guy called Professor Shane showed up, claiming to know the way to resurrect this guy called Silas, who got locked in a box for quite a long time because of a jealous witch bitch ex. Then they ended up resurrecting him, and apparently he caused quite a bit of havoc. 

Then Klaus was unalived by Alaric, who went all crazy vampire hunter, but was shifted into Tyler Lockwood's body, and re-alived again by Bonnie. Bonnie was taught this psycho dark magic by Shane and then they actually went to resurrect him, which I joined the party for that one. That was crazy. 

Then Jeremy Gilbert died. I never really liked Elena, but I cared for Jeremy and was pretty sad about it when he died. Nevertheless, Elena turned off her humanity, stole a list of where Katherine Pierce might possibly be, and took off with Rebekah Mikaelson to go find the other doppelganger. I got word that Elijah might be in a place in Pennsylvania, so I'm kinda trailing the two lady vampires right now. 

Anyway, on to the story!!