Going Home

𝐾𝐴𝐺𝐸𝑌𝐴𝑀𝐴'𝑆 𝑃𝑂𝑉

~2 days later~

It's been 2 days and they still haven't let us out the hospital. Tsukishima and Yamaguchi already been released, but they wanted to run a few more tests on Ashikaga to be sure. I was sitting down on the couch with Ashikaga and Hinata was up doing TikToks. I decided to join him. I got up and held Ashikaga close to my chest and hold her head gently. Then I got over to Hinata and start dancing with. He started chuckling which made her smile a little bit.

I told you his laugh was contagious. Soon the video came to an end. "I don't think you should be-." Right when he said it she puked on me. "Shaking her up like that." He started laughing really hard which had him rolling around on the bed. "Haha very funny. Take her while I go wash this off." I gently put her in his arms and I go to the bathroom to wash this pile off. After I turned the sink off I heard a soft voice singing.

I come back out to find Hinata singing and playing with Ashikaga. She also has a little contagious laugh. "You never told me you could sing." He looks at me and smile then pats the bed for me to come sit next to him. "I never told anyone, but my mom and I sing to my little sister before she go to bed sometimes." We look down at Ashikaga who is still laughing and smiling. I pick her up and start fixing her clothes so she won't get cold. I soon here my phone ring and give Ashikaga to Hinata then answer my phone.

"Well hello your majesty we are heading home now." Why can't he drop the "your majesty" part and say my real name. "Me and Hinata are waiting for the nurse to come back in and give the results about Ashikaga. If she is clear then we're heading home." "Ok well I'll see you guys later then." I hang up the phone and the nurse comes back in. "Ok so we didn't find any problems so you guys are clear to go." I was happy to finally get home. So was Hinata he was already packing everything.

~5 minutes later~

Me and Hinata was in the parking lot arguing about who was gonna drive. He wanted to drive, but he doesn't have a license. "I know you can drive, but you don't have a license so no." He got mad and just decided to sit in the back with Ashikaga. If he did have a license I would let him drive, but I am not paying for an 100 dollar ticket. We soon drive off and head home.

"Do you want to stop somewhere?" His face lit up when I said that. "Starbucks please." I chuckled when he said that. Ever since he got pregnant I told him not to drink coffee because it was unhealthy for the baby. "Looks like the drive through is not working." That bright expression soon turn into a sad expression. "We can just go inside or I can go inside by myself." "We can go in together." I get the stroller out the car and we attach the car seat to it then cover her up. We soon make it in the Starbucks and we see Daichi-San and Suga-San.

𝐻𝐼𝑁𝐴𝑇𝐴'𝑆 𝑃𝑂𝑉

We walk in and see Daichi-San and Suga-San. I immediately stroll the stroller over to them. "Hey guys." They look at us then looked at the stroller and their eyes turn into sparkles. "Is that the little baby girl." I nod my head then take the cover from over her car seat. "Oh my gosh she is so adorable." "Can you take her hat off to see how much hair she got." I take her hat off and all her curly black hair goes everywhere. "She has Kageyama hair color and your hair texture."

We then see her open her brown eyes. "She looks like you Hinata." "She better look like me. I carried her for 9 months." We all started to laugh and chuckle then I see Kageyama come over to us with our drinks. "Hey Kageyama. You guys daughter is beautiful." "Thanks." We talked for a little while until we left. We finally made it home. "Took you guys long enough." We saw Tsukishima sitting on the couch holding his little baby boy.

"Well hello you two. Where's Yamaguchi?" "He's upstairs getting the room ready for the little baby boy." I sit down on the other side of him and place the car seat next to me. "So what's your little boy name?" He looks down at the baby and smiles "Minamoto Tsukishima. The name Minamoto means first born son." I smile then I hear Ashikaga get fussy. I take the cover off, unbuckle her, and out her in my arms.

"This is Ashikaga Kageyama. Her name means first blessing." We saw Yamaguchi come down with a blanket and a pacifier. "Hey guys glad you made it back." We talk for a little while and tell Yamaguchi the name. I look at clock and it says 8:53. We all say goodnight and put the babies down to sleep.

𝐾𝐴𝐺𝐸𝑌𝐴𝑀𝐴'𝑆 𝑃𝑂𝑉

It was 3 in the morning and I hear crying from the baby monitor. I get up and heads toward Ashikaga's room. As I was walking I walk past Minamoto room to see Tsukishima in there standing up and holding him trying to get him back to sleep. "Looks like the princess is awake." "Shut it four eyes."

I get to Ashikaga's room and pick her up out her crib. She asked still crying when I picked her up. "Shh shh your ok. Daddy's got you." She calms down and looks at me with her brown eyes. She really does look like Hinata. She starts smiling which makes my heart warm up. I sit down in the rocking chair and rock her to sleep. She falls asleep then I put her in her crib and go back to bed.

SADLY THIS BOOK IS COMING TO AN END. I THANK EVERYONE WHO READ MY BOOK. I WILL BE CREATING ANOTHER BOOK AFTER THIS ONE AND ALSO I'M GONNA KEEP UPDATING THE MIRACULOUS BOOK FROM TIME TO TIME SO I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS ONE. THE NEW BOOK WILL BR ONLY WITH THE FIRST YEARS IT HAS A LITTLE ANGST AND ITS GONNA BE FUNNY SO YEA...