Let's end the year with a blessing

𝐻𝐼𝑁𝐴𝑇𝐴'𝑆 𝑃𝑂𝑉

I was getting ready for Daichi and Sugawara New Year's part. Kageyama was in the other room getting Ashikaga dressed. She is 1 month now and so is Minamoto. Nobody still doesn't know Ashikaga's name yet, so we decided to tell them at the new year party. My mom, dad, and little sister are also coming. It's been a minute since I seen Natsu. She's probably gonna be more excited to see Kageyama though.

I then do my makeup and head to Ashikaga's room. I see Kageyama standing up with her feeding her a bottle. I still breastfeed, but we try to get her to drink out the bottle most of the time. I walk in and stand in front of him. He looks me up and down then gives me a passionate kiss. "You look beautiful Sho." I blush and look down at Ashikaga who is looking at me.

She reaches her little hands out for me. I grab her and pat her back for her to burp. I hear little babbling noises then a loud burp. "Geez, how much did daddy give you." We both laugh then head downstairs. We see Tsukishima and Yamaguchi downstairs with Minamoto in his car seat. We slip Ashikaga into her car seat and buckle her in. Then Kageyama carries it for me. We all decide to go in Tsukishima's SUV since it was bigger.

We also had to pick up my parents and my little sister. Once we got there Tsukishima beeped the horn for them to come out. My mom sat in the back of the SUV with me and Ashikaga. She was so happy to see her granddaughter. Soon as Ashikaga saw her she smile and giggled. It was about 45 minutes to Daichi and Suga's house. Once we made it we saw the whole team there and of course Tanaka and Noya were fooling around.

"Hey glad you guys could make it." We went inside to sit with the babies in the living room. We decided that we were gonna tell our baby name at midnight when the ball dropped. I went up to one of there rooms to change Ashikaga's diaper and put her to sleep. She wouldn't go to sleep, so I gave her bottle to see would that help. I didn't want to give it to her at first because when she wakes up she's gonna puke, but that was the only way to get her to sleep.

I finally get her to sleep and I see Kageyama walk in. "Hey, is she sleep?" I nod my head and he comes sit beside me on the bed. "Would you want another one?" I look at him and just turn red then I nod. "I would, but I want to wait till she at least gets one. He kisses me then I lay Ashikaga down on the bed and we leave the room.

𝐾𝐴𝐺𝐸𝑌𝐴𝑀𝐴'𝑆 𝑃𝑂𝑉

"Hey I'm gonna go to the bathroom." Hinata nods then I go in the room where Ashikaga is. I was panting back and forth because it was almost time for the ball drop and I was also gonna propose to Hinata. I sit on the bed softly trying not to wake Ashikaga. It was about another hour before the ball dropped and I was super nervous. What if he says no? He probably wouldn't, but there is a chance.

I got scared and jumped off the bed cause Ashikaga to wake up. I grabbed her and patted her back for her to calm down. "Daddy is gonna do something special tonight. Daddy is gonna propose to mommy." Hinata parents already know about the proposal and they gave me their blessing. I look at Ashikaga and she wasn't going back to sleep so I slipped the ring back in my pocket and headed downstairs with Ashikaga.

"Oh she's awake." I nodded then handed her to Hinata. "I was coming back from the bathroom and I checked up on her and she was awake." He took he bottle out of the bag and fed her. I went back to the bathroom to wash my hands and saw Tsukishima standing there laughing at me. "What's so funny?" He just stands there with his arms crossed shaking his head. "Your gonna make it obvious." Tsukishima is really the only one I told about the proposal and Hinata parents of course.

"Was I being that obvious." He nods then comes over and fixes my tie. "Stop being nervous. He won't say no." I nod then we head downstairs to see everyone gathering around the tv. "Hinata can you give the baby to your mom and come with me." He nods then hands Ashikaga to his mom and we go to the middle of the floor. All eyes was on us. We heard everyone counting down and I started. 

"Hinata you are the most amazing person I have met in my whole entire life. We been through ups and downs. We had trouble along our way, but that just made is more invincible. I love you with all my heart. I love how you gave me a beautiful daughter and I want us to be a family forever, so that is why I'm asking you." I get on one knee and pull out the ring. I hear cheers and screams, but all I'm staring at is Hinata. He has tears coming down his cheek with his face covered.

"Will you marry me." He nods his head and I get up and put the ring on his hand. "HAPPY NEW YEAR!" Everyone cheers and gathers around us congratulating us. "Also guys our baby name is Ashikaga Kageyama." They all cheer and I smile at Hinata. We really ended the year with a blessing.

OMG I AM FINALLY DONE WITH THE BOOK. I MIGHT DO A BONUS CHAPTER OF THEY WEDDING. I DON'T KNOW I'LL HAVE TO SEE. BUT I AM WRITING A NEW BOOK ONLY WITH THE FIRST YEARS THOUGH. I HAVEN'T THOUGHT OF THE NAME YET BUT ITS COMING. I HOPE YALL ENJOYED MY BOOK THOUGH...