Prologue

THESE ARE THE MAIN CHARACTERS OF THE STORY. 👇

Bangalore 

The music was playing loud and a girl in her early 20s was cooking in the kitchen.She was about 5 feet 4 inch tall, wearing shorts and a t-shirt. Her hair touched her waist and a perfect slim body.  She was actually dancing and messing up the kitchen. The flat was in a great mess, there was a hard knock on the main door. 

She moved and opened it, she made a weird face as her irritating neighbor was in front of her again. He was about 5 feet 11 inch tall, every girl in the building had a huge crush on him but she found him annoying and an oversmart person. 

He shouted "iss building mein tum akeli nahi aur bhi log rehte hai!" 

"Toh main kya karun?" she said carelessly. 

"Apna ye loudspeaker band karo! Main concentrate nahi kar paa rahi hun kaam mein" he argued. 

She passed him a smile and shut the door on his face, he was left shocked "What tha!!.. Abhi batata hun" 

He went to his flat and climbed to her balcony from his as he knew she is really stubborn and won't open the door again. He slid the door and sighed "choro ko khula invitation deti hai ye apne bhai ke peeche"

He entered, picked up the cricket bat and broke the music system. The girl turned in a state of shock with his action, her anger triggered and she shouted "what the hell?? Ye kya kiya tumne?? Mera music system tod diya!! Bhai meri band baja denge" 

 The girl turned in a state of shock with his action, her anger triggered and she shouted "what the hell?? Ye kya kiya tumne?? Mera music system tod diya!! Bhai meri band baja denge" 

He gave her a victory look and smiled "you deserve that! Jungli billi" 

She ran to hit him with the rolling pin shouting "you bandar...." he ran out of the house. She followed him but he closed the door on her face, taking the perfect revenge. 

He raised the collar of his shirt and said to himself "ab pura hafta shanti rahegi.. Na uski chikchik sunayi degi aur na hi uska music" he went to complete his office work. 

His roommate laughed aloud seeing this tom and jerry fight. 

On the other hand, the girl was annoyed and in a bad mood. She received a message on her phone, she picked it up from the sofa and immediately stood up on her toes "noo.. Bhai ko bhi aaj hi wapas aana tha" 

She looked around and the house was in a complete mess, she glanced at the kitchen which was looking not more than a garbage room. "Beta.. aaj toh toh gayi bhai tere haath pair tod denge" 

She quickly stood up and began to clean the house. The doorbell rang, she glanced at the door and gulped down her throat in fear "itni jaldi aa gaye.." 

She rushed around and about after 5 minutes she finally opened the door taking heavy breath. She smiled at the figure standing in front of her "bhai... 2 hafte baad you are back" she said while panting heavily.