Chapter 16: Shopping With Her

Bangalore

Viren was working from home today, he saw Manvi busy on her phone. She ended the call and grabbed her place beside him.

He asked "kya hua??"

"wo director he wants me back! As uski trp bhi ek dum down ho gayi hai" Manvi told him.

He smiled and said "toh dikkat kya hai?"

"mujhe nahi jaana hai.. kuch modelling ke offers aaye hai bhai filhal wahi karungi aur abhi aapki shaadi bhi hai na toh mujhe abhi shooting ka busy schedule nahi chahiye" Manvi said eyeing up at him.

 kuch modelling ke offers aaye hai bhai filhal wahi karungi aur abhi aapki shaadi bhi hai na toh mujhe abhi shooting ka busy schedule nahi chahiye" Manvi said eyeing up at him

"jaise teri marzi.." He always supported her decisions but made sure her decisions were right and sensible enough.

Viren's phone buzzed, Manvi picked it up and unlocked it. She smiled and said "udhar hall finalise ho gaya aur humne abtak shopping bhi nahi shuru ki hai bhai"

He took back his phone and slapped her head from behind "badmaash.. mera phone dekhna band kar! Ab sab trick samajh aayi tumhari mujhe uss raat Bulbul ka number nikalne ke liye leti thi tum meri godh mein"

Manvi bit her tongue out and then pulled his cheeks "bhai.. maine jo kiya aapke liye tha! Waise maante ho na I am smartest"

"no you are only dramebaaz" Viren replied and continued with his work on the laptop.

Manvi scrolled her phone and checked up some dresses online. In excitement, she showed to Viren shouting "bhai bhai... look at this" she tapped his lap.

He eyed her and said "meri maa.. mujhe kaam karne de please shanti se baith jaa"

She made a face "jao mujhe baat hi nahi karni hai aapse" she headed towards her room.

Viren sighed deeply and continued with his work as he knows she will come back in a minute to disturb him again.

As he predicted, she came out of the room and again grabbed her place beside him. She showed her phone again "ye dress main aapki engagement mein pehungi"

Viren stood up, he picked up his wallet from the table and kept it on her hand "ye le mera purse.. isme card cash sab hai jaake leke aa"

 isme card cash sab hai jaake leke aa"