Chapter 13: Bonding

At Night

Nandini kept the water bottle into the guest room "aur kuch chahiye hoga toh bata dena beta" she said to Viren.

"Jee nahi.. Aur main apni behen ki naadani ke liye aapse phirse maafi maangta hun" Viren apologized on behalf of Manvi.

Nandini smiled "koi baat nahi hai beta.. Ab ye aisi naadani nahi karegi toh kya hum karenge? Waise iski awaaz mein jadoo hai.. Kya awaaz nikali hai"

Manvi was proud of herself, she came to Viren and kept her hand on his shoulder "hai na.. Main toh multi talented bachpan se hun.. Yuhi nahi 1 saal mera show hit raha hai"

Nandini looked at both of them, she went out of the room and thought for a moment. She glanced at Viren and Manvi who were having a sibling cute moment.

She headed back towards her room, she asked "Aap jaante they Viren ke baare mein"

Karan shook his head in yes "haan jaanta tha..."

"Bataya kyun nahi mujhe aapne?" she questioned him.

"Bulbul ne mana kiya tha.. As Viren ne abtak manvi ko nahi bataya tha unke rishte ke baare mein" Karan informed her.

Nandini sighed "meri toh ehmiyat hi nahi hai koi iss ghar mein koi kuch batata hi nahi hai mujhe" she complained.

"Aisa nahi hai Nandini..." Karan said.

Nandini spoke "rehne do.. Kal pandit ji ko bulake engagement ki date fix kar dete hai kyuki phir Viren banglore chala jayega muskil hoga aana"

Karan smiled hearing her and said "wo toh aata rehta hai bulbul se milne.. Itna bhi muskil nahi hai" he understood she indirectly meant Aarav.

"Haan par Manvi toh nahi aati hai na.. Aap behes mat kijiye mujhse.. Bekar ki" Nandini said and went to sleep.

Karan thought "kuch toh karna padega maa bete ka"

Bulbul's room

Aarav entered the room and saw Bulbul sitting on the bed with some files in front of her. Aarav hopped on the bed and took away the files "Di.. kya aap bhi jab dekho files mein ghusi rehti ho abhi mere khelte ka waqt hai"

 kya aap bhi jab dekho files mein ghusi rehti ho abhi mere khelte ka waqt hai"

Bulbul smiled hearing his words, she eyed him and said "Aarav.. Bahut important hai aadhe ghante baad"

She tried to snatch the files from him but he jumped off the bed. "Aarav.. Files wapas karo" Bulbul said.

"No..." he refused and ran out of the room along with the files. Bulbul chased him as those were important hospital files.

"Aarav... pareshan mat karo meri files wapas do" She again requested him.

Bulbul was tired and she couldn't run behind him furthermore, she pretended to be hurt on her foot and dropped on the floor holding her anklet "aah..."