𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮

in the next morning I woke up with a massive headache I went downstairs and my brother stood on the stove and made scrambled eggs.

"Good morning" I mumbled and grabbed a glass of water.

"Why did u take drugs?" Ben asked "I tooked drugs?" I asked "yea because of ur dumb friend" he said mad.

"If u every hang out with him again ur moving back to mom and your dad" he said and handed me a plate.

"I'm not your kid and I can choose where I want to life and with who I want to hang out" I shouted at him.

"THEN SEARCH FOR UR OWN APARTMENT...OH SORRY I FORGOT U DONT HAVE ANY MONEY" he yelled at me.

"I HAVE MONEY" I shouted "OH SORRY I FORGOT U WERE DADDYS LITTLE GIRL" he yelled at me "go fuck yourself" I shouted on him and went back to my room.

i studied for my exam and ate my breakfast.

After two hours of studying the door knocked.

Ben came in "I'm sorry" he mumbled "Ben it's not okay to act like my father" I said "sorry that your father isn't here to take care of u" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"what do u want?" I asked "never mind go and ruin your life with drugs" he said and slam the door.

I sighed and went into my bathroom. I tooked a shower,brushed my teeth,did my hair and make up and went downstairs.

"Where are u going?" Ben asked "none of your business" I said.

"I asked u something" he said "JESUS I'M GOING TO STARBUCKS" I said and left the house.

i went to Starbucks grabbed a drink and walked trough the park "heyyy" someone yelled and waved his hand to me.

I saw that it was Mike and left very fast.

"Hey why are u running away from me?" He asked "leave me alone" I said "you're going nowhere" he said and grabbed my hand.

"DONT TOUCH ME" I yelled at him.

"Hey hey hey leave her alone" a tall man with brown hairs and brown eyes said.

"it's none of ur business" Mike said "Mike leave me alone" I said and he rolled his eyes "do what she said" the man warned him.

Mike ran away "thank u" I sighed "it's okay if he ever touches you again just call the police" he smiled and I nodded.

he left and I went home.

"You we're right" I told Ben "what?" He asked "I should distance myself from Mike" I said "what have he done to you?" He asked.

"Nothing" I said.

"I hope so" Ben warned.

I went upstairs and my ankle was blue from Mike.

I turned on my tv and got changed.

I watched Netflix for the rest of the noon and went downstairs at 5 p.m

I went into the kitchen to cook myself something.

I closed my fridge and the man who saved me from Mike stood there.

I let out a loud scream and slapped him with bottle.

"what's wrong?" Ben asked who rush into the kitchen "WHO IS HE AND WHY IS HE IN HERE?" I asked Ben "oh that's mason one of my teammates" Ben said "and the guy who saved u today" mason said "what is he talking about?" Ben asked.

"Mike didn't wanted to let me go nothing more and nothing less" I said.

"Thanks for saving her" Ben said to mason "thanks that someone thanks me" mason said "her thank was to punch me with a bottle into my face" he added and smirked at me "it was your fault u scared me so don't cry" I said and gave him a annoyed smile.

I made myself pasta and went back to my bedroom.

Notifications
@masonmount wants to follow you
You accepted @masonmounts follow request
you followed @masonmount back.

I rolled my eyes when I saw that notification but smiled a little bit.

In the next morning I woke up and got ready for university.

I grabbed my MacBook a pen and drove to university.

I sat down in my seat and the period began.

I couldn't see Mike anywhere and was happy about it tbh.

After 3 periods I went home and grabbed a salad on my way.

I ate my salad in my bedroom and tried to study a little bit.

my door knocked and Ben came in "hey here ya go" he said and handed me some Nando's "thank u" I smiled at him.

i kept studying the rest of the day and fell asleep infront of my MacBook.

In the next morning I woke up to late so I ran into the bathroom tooked a shower did my hair and makeup very quick and got changed.

I Ran downstairs "he-" before ben could end his sentence I already ran out of the house.

I arrived at the university and came 8 minutes to late I sat on my seat and we got our exam.

After I was ready with my exam I left the room and sat on a bench outside.

I scrolled trough my phone and someone came up to me "leave me alone Mike" I said "don't be shy babygirl" he said "don't call me like that and leave me alone" I sighed.

"LEAVE HER FUCKING ALONE" a girl said.

"I'm sorry he's always acting like he would be a student and then bring u to take drugs" she said and rolled her eyes "I'm Mia" she smiled and shooked my hand "Charlotte" I smiled at her.

She smiled back and we talked with each other a little bit.

"Here my number" she said and typed her number into my phone.

I smiled at her and drove home.

At home Ben and some of his friends sat on the couch "hey can u bring us 4 beers?" My brother asked and I sighed.

I walked into the kitchen "lemme help you" mason said and I gave him two beers.

We brought all of them to the boys "thank u" I whispered to him and went upstairs.

I got changed into a tracksuit and watched Netflix.

A/N:I hate this chapter but anyways 😀

ʟᴏᴀᴅ ɴᴇx ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ..

...

...